Monday, February 4, 2008

Memory Monday!

Back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore...
So I'm going back to high school! Only in pictures though! I had so much fun in high school, I had a great group of friends who I'm still in contact with now! We had some crazy good times together! Off roading, being chased by police cars and helicopter (good story), rose parades, golf course mud mischief, jamming, modeling at kmart and to many more stupid but fun things we did! This is a shout out to the ones who are my blog buddies, here's to our high school days! Good Times! Enjoy the slide show!

10 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

I love it! It's so fun to see you back in the day =)

Lindz said...

Ha!!! So funny Heather! Jeremiah was cracking up remembering all the trouble all of you guys got into back in the day!! And to be honest, I was cracking up at seeing Jeremiah in a wife beater!! So funny!

Brooke said...

I love the pictures.

Brooke said...

p.s. How did you enlarge your header?

Brooke said...

Okay, I was a little confused by your comment. Your header and picture are bigger than the normal templates have. I'm wondering how you were able to make it bigger.

Melissa said...

Looks like some crazy good times! Love the pics.

Niki McDowell said...

the picture where every one is huddled in a circle and looking down at the camera I love. I have so many of those pics from high school, its funny.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I did my most nasty hair pictures so you all need to do them as well. I can not believe that I posted pictures of me looking SO SO SO BAD!!! Nobody can top it at all!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Heather, I love your Andy Warhol thing going on as your introduction...let me guess picassa?

The Bills Bunch said...

I'LL TRY NOT TO MAKE A HABIT OF COMMENTING ON THE "YOUNGSTERS" BLOGS. BUT I JUST HAVE TO SAY....

"I BARELY LIVED THROUGH THESE DAYS!"

I NEVER KNEW IF HEATHER WOULD COME HOME IN ONE PIECE, OR IF SHE WAS OFF TO MEXICO ON A STRANGERS BOAT. THANKS JAMES!

BUT ALL IS WELL AND WE STILL HAVE HER AROUND, SAFE AND SOUND! MOM