How long have you been together? 9 1/2 years, married 5 1/2 years.
How long did you date? 4 wonderful years! :)
Who eats more? Seth, he inhales his food and has the best metabolism! I wish I could put it away like him AND be as fit as him - but he also gets paid to work out and I don't!
Who said I love you first? Me, but Seth was quick to follow though! LOL! I knew I loved him right away, but I knew I would be crazy to say it on our 1st date! :) So I held out for a few months so I wouldn't scare him away! I remember that we had been dating 3 months and it was about time so I said it and then turned away quickly so he didn't feel forced to say it back! Well he grabbed me and forcebly turned me around to let me know that he loved me too! I was so happy!
Who is taller? Seth and I'm so glad!
Who has more speeding tickets? I've had more but they are no longer on my record! Seth got one a year or so ago, but did traffic school for it - he says that means that it never existed! Whatever!
Who is more sensitive? Um yeah...that would probably be me!
When there is a fight, who usually wins? Me, but only because I'm more passionate and Seth (usually) eventually gives up! Most people who know us probably think I always get my way, but that is not the case! He is just more private about putting his foot down to me and I appreciate it!
Who does the laundry? We each do our own, Seth just recently in front of all our friends went off on the fact that I do not do his laundry! I was so shocked and actually pretty amused that he thought that might influence me to start doing his laundry! Sorry, I guess I am the worse wife ever - poor baby! I actually did do it a few days later in exchange for something I wanted, see ladies - you can bargain for more! :)
Who does the dishes? We both do, we are equal opportunity lovers and it is nice to have a husband who pitches in! I could not live with a man who thought that it was a womans job to do all that!
Who pays the bills? I write out the check, but Seth has been making the most $ to pay them lately!
Who mows the lawn? Seth, I helped him out once and did it while he was in the Academy and it was not good! Seth really takes pride in taking care of his yard!
Who cooks dinner? We don't really have dinner together most of the time, but when we do we share that task. It's funny, because being just the 2 of us most meals give us a lot of leftovers that we end up reheating, so we don't cook very much! He is a really good cook since he is a firefighter and shares in that task at the station as well, I'm more of a baker!
Who drives when you are together? Seth, we've found our way to be civil in the car, it used to be pretty bad though and we still have our moments but we've found that it is better if he drives and I read or sleep! :)
stub·born
Pronunciation: \ˈstə-bərn\
1 a (1): unreasonably or perversely unyielding : mulish (2): justifiably unyielding : resolute b: suggestive or typical of a strong stubborn nature
2: performed or carried on in an unyielding, obstinate, or persistent manner
3: difficult to handle, manage, or treat
So I think that is me! LOL! Although Seth is more stubborn than you would think!
Who kissed whom first? Seth kissed me, see my previous Valentines post for juicy details!
Who asked who out first? I invited him to meet me up with some friends, he came and then later asked me out on an official date!
Who proposed? Seth of course!
Who has more siblings? Me, by 2!
I tag... My Mom, Janitsy and Vanessa - can't wait to see!
5 comments:
Yeah, you're pretty ghetto, aren't you? LOL
You had to look up stubborn? Seriously? j/k Don't feel bad, it's a Bills thing! Cute pictures.
I love it. It's fun to hear about the side of people that you don't always get to see.
Why are you guys the CUTEST? You take the cutest pictures.. come take some of me and my LOVER!! ;) HA!! CUTE STUFF! ;)
I love reading these types of posts. You learn a lot about people. Great job! Car and driving arguments come with being married!
Post a Comment