Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And she will be called...

So Seth finally picked a name for our puppy, I told him he will not be able to take that much time when our kids come! Anyways her name is Harley, he wanted a "tougher" girl name for her since she will be a pretty muscular looking dog. He tossed around alot of names, these were the ones I liked: She-ra, Dakota and Xena but he decided on Harley which I love! She is proving to be quite the handful, but definitely has her cute moments - mostly when she is sleeping! We are crate training her, which is really hard(just fyi, if you're thinking about getting a dog)! She is crying at night still, but for a shorter time now - she's starting to figure out that we are not going to come and get her! We are not regretting it but it is REALLY hard! Hopefully our persistance will create an awesome dog named Harley! Wish us luck! I attached some cute videos for you to enjoy! By the way Happy Birthday to my man Austin(my 1st nephew - been loving babies ever since!) who turned 6 today! He is in the 2nd video with Harley and the one who was born on the day Seth proposed to me! He holds a special place in my heart and I cannot believe he is already 6! I'm getting old!



9 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Booty Shorts Huh!

I like the name Harley it does fit her.

I hope you were kidding on that Aurora that is why I post my names so no one will take them...I'm serious when it comes to my names I will fight yah! :)

The Bills Bunch said...

I think Harley is a great name! Not the one I was thinking of, I think Harley is better. The first picture with the pink bones is showing. The other two aren't.
Mom

The Bains said...

I love the name Harley! When I taught Kindergarten for a few months (a long term sub job before my real classes) I had a student named Harley. She was super tough. She was one of the few anglos at my ethnic school. She was a towhead blonde with intense blue eyes and she was street wise! I had to send her to the principals office weekly. She walked with a swagger like a little biker chick!One time she told me to *%$*# off! Good luck with your Harley! She's super cute.

Lindz said...

Wow, this is great preparation for having kids!! Now you will probably get pregnant and a baby will seem so easy after taking care of a puppy!! =)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well it does sound like so much fun! Yeah! The picture with the bones, way cute too and I totally dig the name Harley!!! I am not seeing the videos, when I click on it it says "Oops no video" just letting you know! Anyway, cute little girl, can't wait to watch her grow up!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Nevermind, the video's work!! I must be special!

Erin said...

Alright the kids like the name change so tell Seth we approve! J/K like our opinion really matters. Austin loved the video of him and Harley. Autumn wants to konow where she is though. I told her we get some of her later which statisfied her. Whew-that food change saved me from the "Autumn Meltdown". Well, love the new niece!

Melissa said...

What a cute little puppy!!Oh- and Happy Birthday! I am sure you guys had a blast last night.

The Bills Bunch said...

Mango was watching the video of Harley. I think she likes her. Now she's just staring at the monitor to see if she's coming back! Tyler was trying to get her to see the picture of the famous beagle on a magazine. Mango can't figure that out. But give her a tv or monitor and she's all over it! She's crying for more so I'll show her the puppy one more time. Mom