Saturday, February 23, 2008

29 years ago...

I was born! To David and Janine Bills who named me Heather Anne Bills, special thanks to them for not naming me HILLARY - one of their options!... Don't you just love this picture and my dad's 70's mustache? And my mom looks pretty fabulous for just going through childbirth!

I also attached my 1st Birthday picture for you to enjoy...

So today is just a good day that happens to be tainted because I'm getting older, 1 more year until my thirties! LOL! I honestly just cannot believe that I am 29! I feel and act 16 still, maybe my actual age will kick in this year! :) Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!

10 comments:

The Bills Bunch said...

Guess I get to be the first to comment because I was there!!! There's another picture that shows how pretty my fingernails were. Heather was a big baby...9lbs
1 1/2 ozs. 21 inches long. We're also glad we didn't name her Hillary. But her middle name is Anne (with an E) She's so much like Anne of Green Gables! Glad she married Seth and not Gilbert!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love, Mom

Traci Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! The crazy thing is that I have known you since you were 10!!!! Super cute pics.. i hope its a good bday for you

Niki McDowell said...

Happy Birthday! You share the same birthday as my mom. I hope your day is great!

melissa gargalis said...

Happy birthday Heather. I'm sorry we missed the birthday gala, Greg was in Texas-I've been single parenting. I hope you had a great day and that you have the best last year of your 20's =) I am so glad to have met you, you are so much fun and such a joy to be around. Thanks for being great!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! Live it up this year because after that you are officially in your "thirties"!! Hope you had a great & wonderful birthday.

The Gray Family said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like Thursday night was fun...sorry I couldn't make it! You look a lot like your mom...cute pics!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so your mom and you look SO MUCH ALIKE!!! I can see your sister in her to. Cool pictures, I love seeing stuff like this!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Heather. I'm glad to know that you will pave the way to 30 a few months before me. I hope you had a great birthday!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

I see Tyler in your mom..that is crazy! Happy Birthday..your not getting old..I think old age would be late 60's 70's. Your still living it up. :)

The Bains said...

I'm finally getting caught up on my comments! I stalk (I mean check on) you, Erin and Mom almost daily but I haven't commented in awhile. I love this post! The pictures are awesome. I see some Tate similarities in your highchair and cake picture. You were so cute. Have a great year and I'm looking forward to your 30th party!