Okay here are the funny hair pictures from my childhood into teens! Most of these show my hair short(the "muffin top") when I was a kid, it was easier to manage that way - not so tangly! And then it gets longer as I become a teenager, I mostly brushed it out which creates the "poof" or "snuff" (after Sesame Street's Snuffalupigus - see the family pic below)as my bro-in-law Tracy lovingly named my hair. Seth loves my curly mane of a hair style and loves it when it is super long(and unhealthy) and as big as possible! When I first met him I was styling my hair straight and he told me he liked it curly better! I thought "Sweet!" less work for me!
I also added 2 pictures of allergic reactions, to compete with Sarah's allergic reaction to Hair Dye - I think she has me beat though! Sorry if you are offended by my naki-ness, but you can't see any of my goodies so get over it! :) The first one was when I was a child - I was a pretty skinny kid and in that picture my skin looks so poofy and bloated! :( I was allergic to Monzarella cheese! I don't remember a lot about it other then not being able to eat normal pizza for years, luckily I grew out of it and can eat all the pizza I want now(somehow I still end up poofy and bloated though - LOL!)! The adult picture was a year and a half ago after a really bad reaction to antibiotics! I had a 103+ tempature that the dr. said was the flu for 3 days, well not until I broke out in this rash on the 3rd day did they realize that I was allergic to Sulfa! That was after 4 hours in the Urgent Care Waiting Room where the rash spread from my chest to my face and down my torso! I was miserable! I took the picture of myself after getting benadryl in my system, so I was feeling a lot better(so just imagine what I looked like before!) but the rash didn't go away for 3 days! Special thanks to my sister Erin who took me to Urgent Care that day and stayed with me since Seth was working! Hope you enjoy...
4 comments:
I am so jealous of the poofy mess of hair. And the talent you have to style it. Love the pics by the way.
I wish I still had pictures like this... you would LAUGH at me...You are FREAKIN AWESOME!! I LOVE your header and COLORS and everything!! I almost want to do mine again for fun!! HA!! ;) Thanks for coming and entertaining us yesterday!! LOVES!!!
Notice the picture of our family at the statue at the LA Temple. Erin can't stand to be seen with us poofy redheads! Like I said before, there is never a dull moment when Heather's around. All those pictures bring back such memories. Love, Mom
I totally had those bangs too. Must've been the style?...it was horrible whoever thought of it.
Post a Comment