Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Santa Rosa Plateau Trip


So today I made Seth really happy by going with him to Santa Rosa Plateau in Murrieta! He has been begging since the last time we went which I hated! I am not a hiker and the last time I had agreed to go if no hiking was involved...but there was hiking! I made him promise nothing like that today, it worked out nicely and we both had a fun this time! It is really pretty there since the rain created the Vernal Pools and the Linderiella Santarosae(Santa Rosa Plateau fairy shrimp) were there along with a few other critters as you can see in the slide show! Fun place to take the family and take pictures!

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like fun and looks like it was a beautiful day. I can't believe all the little animals that you saw there and YIKES a snake!!! I hate snakes so much they freak me out so bad!