Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BreakDancing is cool!

My man, bro-in-law Paul and cousin Josh break dancing! Turn up your sound and press play(sometimes you have to hit it twice!), it might take a few seconds to load...

Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


Aren't their face expressions perfect for this?! I love it! My man can dance!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

That was awesome!! My man can dance too :) I was dying!! I love it!

melissa gargalis said...

Heather you are the GREATEST!! Thanks for helping me start my blog-well for pretty much doing it for me. This will be fun!!

The Bains said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!! My stomach hurts! Trent loves it. I wish we had blogs when we were kids. Trent can check up on his family and cousins any time of the day or night!

That was great!

Erin said...

MY MAN IS SO FINE!!! That was awesome.

M said...

okay that was, um weird... but, I loved it of course, LOL! Especially with those expressions on their faces! All the kids are laughing and keep saying, play it over, play it over... thanks for a good laugh today! love ya, Michelle