Friday, January 25, 2008

Fun Day at Sea World!



So we went to Sea World with the fam this week! Seth and I had free tickets to take advantage of(another great deal for Seth being a firefighter, now we only have Disneyland left!), my mom, my sisters and their kids were all getting year passes so we decided to make a day out of it! We had a great time watching the kids experience it all, they're so amazed and curious about all the animals! It was fun to get our hands wet and pet the Bat Rays! Seth and I have been wanting to do that for over 5 years now! For our Honeymoon we had picked a specific cruise that went the Grand Cayman Islands, it had a day excursion to go interact with Bat Rays that we were all about! Well a storm foiled our plans! :( What made it even worse was the fact that they still folded our towels into a Bat Ray that night! Rub it in why don't ya, I was so annoyed! We still had an awesome honeymoon though, but this helped make up for that! ;) Anyways, Bat Rays are sweet and I've decided that I want one! My squirrel would love it! (No I don't have a squirrel yet but I plan to and then I will get a Bat Ray!) :) I will let you visit my future zoo if you would like! Okay so there was hardly anyone there so we got to see all the fun shows and smelled some funky smells - penguins stink by the way(they will not be at my zoo)! It was a little cold but perfect weather wise for most of the day, it started sprinkling the last hour we were there but we stayed and finished what we wanted to do without any problems! A great day for us, good times!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

What a fun day!! I wish we could go to Sea World...I miss Cali & the warm weather!! =(

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are just the cutest thing ever, and I really want to start hanging out more with you guys. We do have alot in common, we are both cool and hip and our hubbys are doing the Firefighter thing so lets kick it. O and I wanna learn how to do the paper thing that you do to make your blog so cute!