Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Family Pictures!

So we did family pictures with my fam right before new years, we hadn't taken in over 3 years so we figured it was time! We did them unprofessionally on a really pretty day over on a golf course behind Tom's Farms! Great, beautiful scenery over there! I would love to help you take your family photos there - no charge! :) Anyways check it out!

So we are usually pretty photogenic but we took about 200 shots to make sure! I'm glad we did, it's hard to get the kids to cooperate (I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir on that one though)! We always take our "crazy" shots, which I always like the best! :) We have a great one in front of the temple similar to this one on the day Seth and I were sealed and I love it! This is my eternal family and at least we know how to have fun! :) Throwing the leaves made some great pics! The neice and nephews having a good time doing so!


All in all it turned out pretty good, now we don't have to do pictures for another 3 years!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't beleive that is behind Tom's Farm... It looks like you guys are in Hawaii... I will have to find out how to get there- deiniately a good photo spot!

M said...

such beautiful pictures, every one looks so great! What a find for your photo shoot... maybe next time we are in CA we should go over there, not much green around here this time of year, lots o white though!