Sunday, January 13, 2008

Legoland!

I almost forgot about this! We took our nephew Austin and neice Autumn to Legoland on Christmas Eve and had the best time!
Not the place to go without kids and we happened to have 4 free tickets(it pays to have a firefighter hubby) and no kids of our own yet, so they were the lucky kids! We had a blast! They have the funniest firefighter show for the kids and Austin really got into the action screaming out the answers to questions and warning them of the fire in the building - it was really cute!
We couldn't believe all the stuff made out of legos! Really intricate stuff! Seth and I really got a kick out of the minature citys like New Orleans, New York and Vegas (See pics and funny stories below), we have been to those places and could totally recognize all the details! So cool! It was the perfect day weather wise and lines were only 20 minutes long at the most! So if you get the chance take your kids or someone else's! :)

P.S. So I have a few funny quick stories about our trips to New Orleans and New York! In New York we went to central park (pictured here in the left in legos) and they have the craziest squirrels there! They climb right up your pants if they think you have food - they don't even have to see it! It was then and there that I decided it would be awesome to have a pet squirrel! I hear they are trainable if you get as a baby, so if you have a baby squirrel that needs a home...let me know! :)
Now in New Orleans we went to a park as well, it sits in front of the big white church (pictured here on the right in legos). We found another type of rodent there, a rat - but we found it dead! I'm glad though, I don't know what I woulda done if that thing crawled up my leg! Anyways it was just there on the sidewalk of this park so Seth picked up a stick and poked it and I took a pic! We have it somewhere, I'll upload it one of these days for your viewing pleasure! Good times, well I hope you enjoyed my rodent filled memories!

4 comments:

The Bains said...

Your stories are crazy! I love the new blog look but what happened to the cat pics? Love ya!

Erin said...

Put the wet stuff on the hot stuff. And yes i am doing the dance. The kids ask when they get to go again. They loved it!!

Lindz said...

Hi Heather!! Glad you found our blog...isn't it addicting?!?!? Can't wait to read more about you & Seth! =)

The Greens said...

Welcome to Blogland! Looks like you guys have been having fun lately. Fun to see your pics.