Mitch in slumber
Being burped (not strangled) by Daddy
Our little Popeye
A family pic!
When people meet Mitch they comment on who he looks like and ask us who do we think he looks like? Well he definitely has my family chin and nose and we think Seth's eyes(YAY!) and head. I had a huge head as a baby, I'm so glad he didn't inherit that!! ;) We took a cute pic of him today to compare with a pic of Seth as a baby. Seth was given a little stuffed dog as baby named Rover he had a red ribbon around his neck that he rubbed when sleepy! So cute! Well Grandma and Grandpa Andres got a little stuffed dalmatian for Mitch and made sure to see that he had a red ribbon too! We named the little guy Sparky. Here are pics of Seth and Mitch with their doggies...

Seth and Rover

Mitch and Sparky - how adorable is this?!! I just LOVE it!!! He looks a lot like Seth huh? Here are some of the other cute pics from the little shoot with Sparky...
Kissing Sparky... is that a nipple?! Give it to me!!!
I'm done! No more photos you crazy paparazzi!
I finally have gotten a slide show together of all the visitors/admirers of Mitch who have visited over the last couple weeks...
Hope you all are still loving the pics, we can't get enough of them and our little guy!! :)



7 comments:
Man he is so popular already. Love all the cuz pics! I can see some Seth in him the bigger he gets. Give him some love from us! Can't wait to see him again!
LOTS of LOVE for Mitch!! He is so adorable! I love the ones of him in his crib, Jack says "That's Mitchell in his room". He loves Mitch!
Adorable. I thought he looked like you until now. I think he looks so much like Seth-but I can definitely see both of you in him.
I'm so glad you came to church with him! he is took stinking cute! and you and seth are such naturals with him!!
so cute! love all the pics. I'll wait to see him in person before I decide who I think he looks like.
I just did some serious catch-up on your blog. Mitch looks so great!! Congrats to you guys!
He is so cute! I get major dibs on Sunday the 12th! I just pulled a number and it is #1 so I expect him to come straight to me!
Post a Comment