On Tuesday we got a wonderful surprise! Mitch's icky belly button fell off!!! That thing smelled so raunchy!! We were so excited to have it gone (his tummy is so much cuter without it!) and to be able to give him a real bath!! So that night we gave it a go, it went pretty well without incident and he didn't cry the WHOLE time, which means he at least liked it a little bit, right?! :) Here are the pics...

Daddy bringing him to the torture chamber!

Mommy getting soaping him up!
See not so bad...

Might actually be enjoying!

Getting dried off by Daddy, he decided it was a good time to pee! See the wetness on the green towel! So funny!

All clean,dried off, lotioned up and fed!! Perfect time to cuddle with Daddy!

This I had to share! These are the dirty diapers from the upstairs changing area for the last 11 days - crazy huh?! Daddy is so proud!! :)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm the first to comment! I must be obsessed. Seriously, boys seem to be peers whenever they're free- maybe just my boys were/are. If I don't get a diaper on Nathan right after he gets out of the bath, he'll go hid in a corner and pee. It's so irritating when he does, but I have to admit, it's a little funny to find him in the corner with that look. Mitch will probably behave himself...
I want to see the cut ebelly buttton boy! That bag of dirty diapers is hilarious. That really is the only thing I am not looking foward to!! And in responce to Brooke, Mitch will never pee in the corner twice, because Heather will come up with some way to deter that idea from ever happening again. Can you say "WRONG"!! j/k
Hey Seth... Joey and I are wondering if you will still be smiling when taking out the diapers of a two year old toddler??? HA!! I'm glad you are enjoying all the little moments! You guys are darling!
You guys seriously are the cutest ever and I love all your posts!
Glad he liked his bath and I just have to say you guys are great parents and I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment