Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yet Another Baby Update...

Well I was kinda hoping that the last post would be the last one like it, but he is still inside and no consistent signs of him coming soon! We had an appt yesterday and I was at a 2 and the baby and I couldn't be healthier, so that means we are waiting for him to decide to come! My due date is THIS SATURDAY!!! So close and I would really be a little sad to go over, doesn't he know I'm ready? I want him out so bad, so I can see and cuddle him! I've been doing tricks that don't wear me out as much as last Saturday did including bouncing on my exercise ball, cleaning my house, enemas and still nothing!!! So I'm open to suggestions on how to get him out as long as it isn't drinking Castor Oil, I'm not going to do that!!! They won't induce until I'm a week overdue, so pray for me that he comes soon!! I don't want a 10 lb baby, my hoo ha is getting scared!!

6 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

You are so funny! With my first I was a week overdue and they induced me. It was so upsetting to see my due date come and go with no baby! I hope it doesn't happen to you.

Oh and by the way...sex is a great way to induce labor...TMI?

Dana & Genni Bain said...

yea i was about to say the samething...sex girlfriend, bring on those strong contractions.
i wont do the casto oil because that dehydrates you.
i'm sure amber told yoy how too.;0)

The Bains said...

You poor thing! Well, not really because I am so envious of how you guys have everything so ready, beautiful and Seth is home with you just waiting and has so much time off of work. I'm happy for you and envious at the same time!

So, I am going to call you on the phone because I have more tips other than what I have already told you (sex being one of the best) that I don't want to put on the world wide web! I guess a Bills girl does have the ability to get a little shy after all! Hee hee!

By the way, Kaiser will induce you if you get insistent enough, bratty enough and ask the right people. Just keep calling everyone asking for an inducement appointment until they give you one if you want to but an inducement is an unnatural stress that you and the baby don't need unless the situation is dire. A natural start when everything is ready is always the best. I'm sure you know that because you are smart! They induced G on her due date I believe, but the size of the baby and her pelvis bones were the concern.

We love you and good luck!

Anderson Family said...

Oh Man, the one thing I have heard is going for long walks although I can't imagine having the energy for that at your stage but it might work. I also heard sex works and since you will be closed for business for 6 weeks afterward you might as well get some in before that :)!!! Good luck

Brooke said...

Enemas, huh? Nice! I really don't know if it's worth having your baby any soon. The afternoon of the night that I went into labor with Luke Greg talked to Luke (inside my tummy, of course) and told him that he could see us and we'd hold him if he came and low and behold, I started labor that night... Good luck! It's any day now!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see more pictures!! Thanks for keeping me up to date!