








I love how he is throwing signs in this one! LOL! We just love all of them! They just catch his little personality! You can get to Erinn's website here she is so talented and so fun and easy going during the shoots! We totally recommend her and can't wait for the next shoot of our little guy!
We got the cd of pics from our maternity shoot awhile ago and I've been meaning to post a few extra of my favorites from so here they are...







She is so amazing and we will cherish all of these! Thanks Erinn!
5 comments:
the pictures all turned out great! I love the little newborn shots...you will be glad you got them!
Oh so adorable! He is such a sweetie...thanks for coming by today and letting me snuggle with him, it was great to see you!
My favorite is the one of him on the platter in the crocheted bag but only because of the serious little man face that he is making. The platter makes it look likes he's for dinner but it's still really cute! Great photos. The feet are great!
I love these pictures! Your baby is so darling! Congrats you two! I can't wait to meet him in person.
I love those pictures! Especially of the one of Mitch in the net. So cute. She did an awesome job on your maternity shoot as well. You guys got so many awesome pics.
Post a Comment