Monday, April 27, 2009

Mitch and his buddies...

Mitch and I have been able to get together with friends lately to hang out and it was fun to capture some cute pics of him with them!

This is Mitch and Nolan, my friend Leslie's baby boy! He is 3 months older than Mitch and when Mitch was born Nolan looked so much bigger than him. But it looks like he is catching up fast!

We couldn't resist putting Nolan's little arm around Mitch - so cute!!!
Mommies and Babies - I love that Leslie and I had baby boys around the same time! So fun experiencing with her!

This is Mitch and his older 2nd cousin Jackson, who is a total ham(as you can see) and just loves Mitch to death!! He always asks his parents whenever he sees another baby, "Is that Mitchell?" So funny! He just loves to pat his head and is so curious about everything to do with him! Especially nursing! LOL! I always try to hide under the Hooter Hider when he is around for his sake, he asked once what I was doing so I told him I was feeding Mitchell. He looked confused and asked what does he eat? So I told him milk. His Mom Vanessa than asked him what he wanted for lunch and he said milk! Hilarious!

His little sister Savannah loves Mitch too, but this pic is an example of why we don't have a pic of them together yet! She is quite the little lover and loves to hug like crazy! As you can see Tori is having a hard time fighting her off! LOL! You can't tell but Savannah is literally shaking with excitement!!! She and Mitch are a year apart and so were me and her daddy Josh, who is my first cousin! I'm excited for them to grow up together so closely, I know they will be great buds as Josh and I were and are still!

Had to add these last couple pics too! I'm excited to watch these girls grow up together as well, such cuties and hopefully they won't give their parents too hard of a time in their teenage years! They are going to have to keep an eye on them! ;)

Jackson and Savanna - future marriage? We think they would be so cute together! Jackson is so sweet with her and how cute would it be if they ended up dating or getting married!! Love it!

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

All these pictures are SO CUTE it kills me!!! Can't wait for my little girl to join in on the fun!

Anonymous said...

Jackson's face in the picture is KILLING me!! That is HILARIOUS!! The pictures are so CUTE!! I am still laughing, we will see you tomorrow!! ;) U got this MAMA thing already down!! CRAP I need to work on this better!

Todd + Emily said...

I love the PICTURES!!! the one of all the girls is so cute! You know they are going to grow up and be best buds and have all these picture of when they were little! I love it! Love the pics of Mitch he is so adorable!!!

Natalie said...

such a fun group! It is so nice to have play dates and get all the cute babies together.

Erin said...

Why doesn't Mitch want Savvy love?! Very cute pics!

Vanessa said...

What fun pictures! Jackson's face kills me! I LOOOVE the one with Jack and Savana Gunnell, would that be weird if he married someone with his sister's name? We'll see!