
Right before we left, we decided it was a good day for Mitch to wear his Giraffe Outfit that our friend Heather gave him!! So cute!!! Thanks Heather!
Seth and I watching the Doggy Diving
Me and Mitch! He is so good when we are out and about with him! And we don't know what we did with out a stroller for so long! So great for storing all our stuff, if we would have known how great it was, we would have gotten even without a baby! :)
You messin with me?
Our SUPER BABY getting his diaper changed!
Seth and the Skateboarding Bull Dog!
A Tiger that was rescued - they found it at someone's house!! So crazy! It was really playful!
Me and Mitch enjoying a show!
Crazy HUGE Bull Mastiff! Took this for our friends the Hackers, they have big Spanish Mastiffs but this one was like triple their size!!
After the Fair we went over to the Hackers for a much needed SETTLERS NIGHT and Dinner! We used to get together all the time to play and we hadn't been able to with Janitsy and Nathaniel for awhile, so it was great to do so once again! Meagan made a yummy dinner and dessert and we caught up and then played away!!
Meagan and Mitch, she helped put him to sleep for me - quite the task sometimes!! She looks good with a baby attached to her! :)
Janitsy, Jalen and Laura
Us girls and baby boys! I wanted to get a pic of the BIG BOYS and I forgot! So sad!
Jalen checking out Mitch, so cute!
Jalen kills me he is so cute, as soon as I took out my camera he was flashing his 4 little teeth! ADORABLE!! It was fun getting together guys, can't wait till next time!
6 comments:
So fun!! love the giraffe outfit!
So jealous you saw the skate boarding bulldog!!
That was a fun night- so different with 2 kiddos now, soon to be 3!!
I totally wanted to go to the pet expo...maybe I can still convince rob!!
We had such a good time. We have to get together more often. See you at Laura's shower and I will let you know about staying over. Maybe a settler's re-match!
I knew he would look good in that outfit!
Looks like such a fun super duper night and day! You seriously are the cutest little family it just kills me and you are already out and about which is the best ever! You look AMAZING by the way. And looks like great fun with the buddies at Megans house!
Post a Comment