Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!!!


We went and saw the movie Earth today as a little family, probably the last time we will be attempting with Mitch! He did good but we were so nervous the whole time because he was a little fussy and we were afraid he would start screaming, so we were on edge(literally on the edge of our seats) taking turns rocking him and making sure his pacifier was pacifying him! Not the best way to watch a movie! We got thru it though and it was SO GOOD!! I totally recommend going to see as a family, your kiddos would love it!!! So pretty and the baby animals were ADORABLE!! It made me feel like an animal, cause as the movie was getting started I was nursing Mitch and it got to this part where the Polar Bear is nursing her young and to be honest it didn't look very different! LOL!! The look on her face was priceless and I know it very well as of late! :) What I also liked is that it wasn't to graphic for the kids, it showed nature and how animals get their "food", but didn't show them killing and partaking! Which I think was much nicer! Anyways just wanted to give it a shout out and say Happy Earth Day!! We are so lucky to be human and enjoy this beautiful Earth the way we do!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the tip... I think I know what we will be doing this rainy Saturday afternoon.

Brooke said...

I'm glad to know that it's good. I've been wanting to take the kids. We'll go on a rainy day, like Nat.

Brooke said...

By the way, I love your new blog look.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I totally wanted to see that movie and it looks great! You guys are so brave for taking a little one to a movie but sounds like a success! Glad you guys liked it and I have to see it, Im an animal lover!