
We decided pics with Daddy's fire gear would be fun this month since it was their first Father's day this month! I love how they turned out!

Totally giggling in this one, so cute!

Mitch and Daddy in their fire boots! This is my fave!!!
I also wanted to share a few tricks Mitch has picked up...
He is grabbing his feet now, so cute!!! He started doing this on Monday the 22nd of June! He had been trying to do for awhile, but he needed a big group of ladies to show off for to get it done!! My Bachelorette viewing group was really impressed! ;)
This is him a week before really trying to get the fun new toys, he is totally making himself cross eyed!
He is now playing in his play center that Great Grandma Sarah got him and he LOVES it!! We have to put a rolled towel around his middle cause he will slump without it! It is perfect for when Mommy needs to get something done!
AND he has also found his thumb!! He had already been sucking on his fingers, but last night he figured out how to get his thumb! He just chills with it in his mouth now. Not quite sure how we feel about it yet... he has been a great binky baby so far, so we will just have to see how it goes. He is so close to rolling over too!! We are happy that he is growing so well, but wish he would slow down a little! :)
7 comments:
He looks so much like a Bills, I see Tyler. Very cute
I love those pictures you took...GREAT JOB!!!! he is adorable.
Ok so I LOVE the fire pictures, SO CUTE!!! Seriously SO CUTE!!! You do a great job Heather!
Also GREAT JOB Mitchell in all the new things you are learning, I just think you are getting cuter and cuter every single day!
Love all the fire pictures. I can't even pic a favorite because they are all so cute!!!! I love Mitchell!! he is just so cute! Can't wait for next monday for him to roll over! : )
love love love the little boots picture...they turned out great!
Cute pictures! Not sure if Penney's could've topped those =) The thumb-sucking is good and bad. I feel more like it's more good than bad right now, but I still haven't tried to stop mine from sucking theirs yet?...maybe I'll change my tune when that time gets closer.
Hey Mitch! Godd job with all your new tricks. The kids and I are so excited to meet you we can hardly stand it! I hope you will let them hold you because they see your pictures and just smile and laugh and say "can I hold that cute little guy?"
Post a Comment