Sunday, June 21, 2009

Celebrations!

We have had a crazy weekend of celebrations and just wanted to give a shout out to my hot husband Seth on his first Father's Day!! He is the BEST and Mitchell already adores him SO MUCH, I love watching them together!!! We've had a great day all together and I will post pics when I have more time later!!!

We have also celebrated Vanessa's Birthday on Friday and yesterday(which is today) and will be celebrating Meagan's tomorrow(her birthady is today as well! Happy Birthday ladies!!!!

In the midst of all that we had our niece Kayla Marie Chase enter the world on Friday! We got to see her today and she is ADORABLE!! So small coming in at 7 lbs 7 oz, 18 inches! Mitch looks like a giant next to her!!! Congrats Erin, Paul, Austin and Autumn!!

We have had a ton going on and I will posting on all of it ASAP just wanted to get it out there!! Love all of you!

2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I thought her name was abigail?

Heather said...

They decided to change it to Kayla. :)