Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meagan's Birthday!

This post is way late, but didn't want it to get by me so Happy Birthday Meagan!!! We all got together for a Birthday lunch at Lonestar(my favorite, I had been telling Meagan about how good it was for awhile so we decided it would be the perfect place for her b-day lunch!) We all had babysitters and they set us up in a private room in the back, so it was a really nice relaxing lunch! Although we think it made it so the rolls were not refilled in a timely manner! LOL! Their rolls are the bomb diggity! We had a great time and I hope this year proves to be a great one for you Meagan! Here are the pics...

The birthday girl and her balloons

The group shot, minus Emily she had to get back to work!

Kyra and Niki getting their mouths around their HUGE burgers!!

Cheeseballs!! ;)

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

I'm so sad I had to work! looks like you guys had lots of fun.