His name is up! I just painted cardboard letters I got from Joann's and heavy duty double taped them to the wall.
Maternity and Newborn photos are now in the window picture frame! I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!!!
I also made a boppy cover from the left over material from the bedding I made and a pillow for the chair we have in there! The Boppy cover was surprisingly so easy!
This is our little bedtime corner where I feed and sing to him while he falls asleep, I love that special time with him! Eventually it will also serve as our bedtime story spot as well!
This is a photo of the same exact spot as above without the flash! It is dark because I made blackout curtains for his naps, they have totally helped him take better naps!!
So we are officially DONE!
Seth has also been busy in "his space" AKA the GARAGE this last week! Before Mitch arrived he brought home all this wood from his dad's old tool bench from his parents old house and I wasn't too happy about to be honest(it just looked like a huge mess) Well he finally had the time to put it back together and it came out AWESOME! He did a great job refurbishing it by sanding and painting it. He also installed an overhead storage rack he made from scratch, thanks Pops and Rob with the help of installing that! And now the garage is so much better organized! Here is a couple pics...
Nice right? I'm glad he will have a nice space to build all the stuff I want him to! ;) The next building projects include a double desk area for our computers in the bonus room upstairs, a TV unit that will take up the entire alcove in our family room and after that a super cool fire engine toddler bed for Mitch! I'm putting him to work!!
A view of the overhead storage.
Yay! I love it when things get done!!
8 comments:
So when we have kids I'm totally going to pay you to help me make their nurseries/rooms so cute! hopefully we will have all boys because i'm going to copy this room! I love it!! you guys did such a GREAT job on his nursery!
Wow you guys have been busy!! Everything looks great!!
Girl that room blows me away, Kip even had room envy when we saw it! Everything is perfect and totally in place. If we ever have a boy and do a fire themed room I am going to call on you for help for sure!
Way to go Seth too for the tool bench, something else to envy! You guys rock!
can I borrow Seth and have him fix up my garage...we bought a ceiling storage thing and Rob still has yet to do anything with it!! LAMO! The room and the garage look amazing- I love when projects are complete....now let's see what you can do with your sewing/craft/office area????
So impressed with the super crafty/creative Heather. Love the room. Did you want to come do my boys room?-poor things still don't have any paint on the walls...some day. Love your garage. Isn't nice feeling organized and being able to see what you have out there. Way to go handy-man Seth.
ok so when Seth is done with your projects he can come organize my garage :>) Mitch's room looks so great!
Everything looks great! I love that window picture frame...how did you do that?? Super cute idea!
You never cease to amaze me! I'll see you soon :)
Post a Comment