Our little Mitch is 3 months old today!! I just can't believe it!!!! I feel like he was born yesterday! But no he is growing fast and there is no slowing him down. He just makes every day so awesome, crazy and worthwhile all at the same time, I don't know how we lived without him! He is so interactive now and loves the TV!! So sad I know, but he just wants to watch it whenever it is on! We luckily have a great childrens channel called Noggin and we've found that he loves EVERYTHING on it, especially Yo Gabba Gabba! We think the DJ guy is creepy and that it is funny how they have a song for everything! It is nice to have him entertained by it every once in awhile when we need to do something, but we think we have created a monster! Every time he hears or sees that TV is on, he is glued to it! He smiles pretty much on command now(as long as he isn't too tired or hungry, then all we get is a fit) all we have to do is be silly and he grins away!! We are loving it!! He is starting to try and grab things, he's not so good at it yet - but you can tell he is trying. He lifts his head up all the time now while lying down, probably in search for the TV. He likes to stand, not sit(only if he's a tired or you have to trick him into it) while being held - which is scary to watch with his bobble head sometimes! He throws little fits that make us laugh pretty hard! I've tried to catch one on video below, but he usually starts smiling when I try to! He definitely knows what the camera means! I'm sure it will probably get worse, but for now we think it is funny! We have been doing the Baby Wise method of getting him on a schedule and it is working well for us! He is definitely a happy boy most of the time, people constantly tell us how lucky we are that he is such a good baby! But we really equate it to having him take regular naps and he does it on the go too! Thankfully!!! We have struggled this last week with him at night though, he WAS sleeping 6-7 hours straight and now he's up every 3-4 hours to eat again!! He slept 7 hours straight last night though so hopefully that keeps up! He's a hungry little hippo! We love the stage that he is in right now cause he is a lot more interactive and it is just so cute to watch him discover himself! When he giggles or shrieks it is so fun, he gets so proud of himself!! :) We love our little growing Mitch and it is awesome being his parents! We have a lot of pics of course, so enjoy the cutest baby ever...
Mitchell in his blessing outfit
Mitch hanging out at Daddy's Fire Station
Hanging out at home!
His chubby, butt crack back side!!! This is what we wake up to! :) Love it when it doesn't involve poop!
Happy boy in the morning!
Mitch and Pops(Grandpa Andres)
Sucking on Daddy's nose, he will suck on anything! Daddy thinks this is hilarious!
Being amazed by the dancing balloon that is attached to his foot! Thanks Kyra for the idea, he loved it and it kept him busy for a good half hour!
Mitch and his girly play station(was a hand me down from a friend)
Showing off one of the things we taught him, sticking out his tongue! :)
Just plain adorable!!!
Us at the beach today for his buddy Jalen's 1st Birthday Party! They are Friday the 13th buddies! :)
And Mitch enjoying the sand for the first time!
And some videos...
This is him in between throwing a fit and having a good time, sorry for the low quality it was done with my phone...
9 comments:
Super cute!
I love the pic of Seth standing him up in the sand. He looks so little.
What a cute little guy!!! I know what you mean about them growing so fast, I can't believe my little guy is almost 13 months old now. So fun to watch them grow!
i love it! he is sooo cute. I have to agree...he is such a well behaved baby. You are one lucky lady!
i just can't get enough of him!!! He is sooooooooo ADORABLE!!!! Love all of the pictures. My fav is him sucking on Seth's nose! Love it!
I love the grins. You look HOT in the picture of you guys on the beach. The DJ on Yo Gabba Gabba creeps us out, too. Luke says he's "yucky".
I love that first picture of Mitch in the carseat smiling. He is getting big, it goes too fast. He is such a cutie. And Heather you look fabulous, I'm pretty sure I'll be cursing you when I don't return to normal size as quick as you! (Tell Seth to be careful with the nose sucking, Luke gave him a hicky or is it hickie?...=)
Man is he getting so big. And totally stinking adorable!!
It goes by way too fast. Jalen LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba! We record it on our DVR because if we ever need to get something done like make dinner or get ready to go some where I can put that on and it's like nothing else on earth exist. He loves the songs especially "Party in my Tummy" embrace it because it will be a life saver I promise.
what a cutie. I love all those pics!
Post a Comment