Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Reunion And Visit With Cousins

On Saturday we had the pleasure of attending Pacific Reproductive Center's(the place we went to for in-vitro)17th Annual Baby Reunion Party! It was fun to go show Mitch off to the staff that helped us concieve him and see all the other little miracles that they have also had a hand in producing! There were so many multiples, it was crazy! They had a super yummy lunch, a whole bunch of carnival rides, balloon guy and a scary puppet guy - the kids liked him tho! ;) Here are some pics!

Seth and Mitch, aren't they cute?!!!

Another cute shot of my guys

All three of us

The feet of our little miracle, fast asleep!

After the party since we were already in Torrance, we stopped by my Uncle Craig and Aunt Diane's house down the street in Redondo Beach! My cousin Casey was there with his little "BIG" guy Sawyer too, it was fun seeing them and hanging out! Here are pics of that...

This is Mitch and Casey's son Sawyer, he is a BEAST!! He is 8 months old and weighs 30 pounds!! Hunka Hunka burning love! Twice Mitch's size at least, who knows maybe that is what Mitch will be like! I hope not though, cause that kid is HEAVY!! My arms hurt bad enough lugging Mitch around!

Me, Mitch, Casey and Sawyer

This is me(I'm on the left) and Casey as babies, we are less than a month apart!! I think I look a lot like Mitch here!

This is their crazy HUGE dog!!! Scary huh?

Another good shot of it's ugly mug, just for Meagan! ;)

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to come! Every year I gripe about having to drive out there, and every year I love it (even when I have to chase crazy Brendan around!!! Thanks for helping with him, by the way).

Traci Elizabeth said...

30 POUNDS??? I cant even imagine! Boston weighs 25 pounds and I thought he was big!

Mitch does look so much like you in that picture...super cute!

Todd + Emily said...

DANG!!!!! 30 pounds! Wow! and look at the freaking dog that thing is massive it's like the dog off of Sandlot!

Anonymous said...

This was a very good memory's of family that I had forgotten. Wow their dog is very big,I thought it was medium size. It look like it was going to eat me. I miss going over and hanging out at there house like old times we should get togther and hang out just the four cousin meaning Casey,you,me,and Alicia. Just to be with people our own age. let me now if this would be OK
Love This Blog
Later