We had a fun day yesterday at the Renaissance Faire in Corona, Seth's sister Justice works there! They have one more weekend left, so there is still time to go if you are interested! Let me know if so, I have coupons if you want to go! They have some pretty funny shows, interesting things(and people) to look at AND yummy stuff to eat! I made a costume for myself when I was pregnant with Mitch, so with the left over material I made Mitch a little costume!!!
Turned out pretty good for not having a pattern and he made a fine attraction at the faire!! A lady literally kept telling people to come check him out!

Here she is selling tickets to take a look at Mitch! :) I'm glad he was such a hit! I've decided that I probably shouldn't let Seth and Mitch out alone in public though, I thought so before and now I know!
At the "The Washing Well Wench Show" Seth was pulled up to participate... and participate he did!!! Check out this slide show... I call it "Seth got the Herp"
Oh! And why not a video too...
9 comments:
That is so fun you got video of JEFFREY!!! Seriously that was the funniest thing!
You should have named her Herpel Myrtle..yuck!
I give Seth props...that was awesome! and you and Mitch..adorable!
Holy cow , that lady totally took advantage of your husband!! He was a good sport though, josh would never! Looks like you guys had fun!
Dang that lady needed to calm down! Poor seth! hahah!!!! I loved your comments on the slide show haah!! Love the costume for mitch you did a great job!
Love my cute little nephew in a sack!! Good sewing sister! And holy Seth-ackward!!!
you guys are the cutest little renassaince mother/son ever!! and seth- i just don't know what to say about the wench.
how fun. Heather , you totally fit the part. nice costume.
you and your costumes for your baby...it makes me laugh :>)
Oh my gosh! Poor Seth. That woman really did have a crazy look in her eye.
Post a Comment