We have a tradition for Super Bowl Sunday where we go over to our friends the Hackers, GRUB and watch the game! See how I put grub before watching the game... just so you know where my priorities lie! :) This was our 3rd year of this traditon and we look forward to the years to come! This year they made fun spreadsheets to do some picks of what we thought would happen in the game! I of course had know clue what to expect and meenie-minied my way through it, but I did pick the winner!! :) So I'm not that bad! It was a very close game which made it a lot of fun and easier to watch! We also got in a good game of spoons, another fun traditon! So all in all it was a great Super Bowl Sunday! Here are some pics...

The Bundy's enjoying the game!

Rob chasing Brendan out of the kitchen! :) Love that boy's appetite!!

Seth and Me

Amy and Me getting ready to kick butt at spoons!

Meagan and her little Bundy sisters!

Rich, Seth and Carson enjoying the game!

Spoon Action!

Ahhhhh! Savannah lost! Meagan was the Spoon Champion!

Brendan and his goods!
4 comments:
So, it likes your baby is now sucking his toes. You look great, by the way.
Looks like a lot of fun, we were sorry we missed it this year, hopefully we will rejoin the tradition next year.
Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we missed out :(
all right I keep forgetting that your blog is private now and so it doesn't show when it is updated :>) That was a fun day!
Post a Comment