I can't believe I have reached this point in pregnancy! It seemed like I would never get here some days in the last few years and now that I'm here I feel like it has all gone by so FAST! So crazy! I have gotten successfully to the "uncomfortable stage", but still trying to enjoy it as much as possible! ;) Rolaids soft chews are my favorite candy, but they are only helping a little now for my raging heartburn! I feel like I just would be a lot more comfortable if he dropped, but everyone says no it won't! It will be worse, so I guess I'm thankful he is still up in my ribs... ? No clue, but I'm sure I'll find out! LOL! He is still really active, just not as wild as he was the last couple months! I get a lot of pressure in my upper torso and ribs that keeps me pretty inactive. Shopping is not fun at all anymore! It seems like that is when he likes to move around and get up in my business the most! He and his Daddy are already in-ca-hoots! He's going to be one of those kids that tells his daddy about every shopping trip mommy makes I think! Probably better for our bank account! Peeing is now my favorite past time and I hate it when I have to do in public restrooms!! So I've been sticking pretty close to home and getting the last little projects done so we are ready for his arrival! We are almost done with his room, I am loving how it is turning out and cannot wait to share with you, I will be posting about soon! Seth is starting to realize that I won't have this huge belly much longer and is starting to get a little sad! He LOVES the baby belly and loves that he has unlimited access to it! It's been hard to keep him away from other peoples prego bellies in the past!! It is just not appropriate to rub up and kiss other ladies bellies! LOL! He does realize though that he will soon enough have his own baby to cuddle and kiss and hopefully that will make up for how awesome the tummy will look after child birth and how much little access he will not have to it!! I have never been a fan of that part of my body in the past, but being prego it has been fun to show it off - it has never been that tight before! :) I'm starting to feel anxious about going into labor! Wondering when it will happen, if something will go wrong, when to actually go in, getting the epidural in time etc etc! I've heard so many childbirth horror stories that I just hope and pray that mine will be normal!! I'm not worried about being a mother at all, I feel that I have been preparing for that for forever! Bringing him home and taking care of him (1 baby) seems like a piece of cake after what I will need to do to get him out! Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that way though... don't burst my bubble though! Just tell me everything will be great! :) Seth will be able to spend the majority of March home with us, I'm so glad he has the job he does! He only has a few shifts before the due date and then the rest of the month off!! He just did shift trades so he doesn't have to use sick or vacation time unless our little guy comes early! I'm so lucky that he will be able to be home to help and enjoy the first couple weeks of our son's life with me! So now it is just a waiting game! His official due date is March 14th, but we all know that means nothing! :) So I started a poll on my sidebar, vote on when you think he will actually get here!
Here are my 8 month shots, I've added in a few more to give you an idea of just how big the belly is! I would usually put the bare belly shots in black and white, but I just don't care anymore! Sorry if they are too blinding!
My regular shot! I definitely see a difference from last months shot!
A rear shot! You know you like it! ;) Just showing how he is ALL up front! Can't tell that I'm prego at all from the back!
Bare belly side view, those veins are so hot!!
And last, but not least my "Is that pregnant lady drunk?!" shot! Seriously, this pic makes me laugh so hard!! Doesn't he look super low in this pic? But he's not, as you can tell from the other shots! Also check out the horizontal line on my belly, aren't those usually vertical? I'm confused... It looks like it is irritated, but it's not! I'm not itchy there and it doesn't hurt at all, weird huh? My belly button is finally on the verge of popping, I have a really deep one! It has been funny watching it change! Well that is it for now! Get your baby arrival votes in, I'm curious to see what you think!



11 comments:
Everything is going to be okay!
I cna't believe your baby is almost here. I love watching the pic slide. I wish I was that into being pregnant. I feel like I was always way too busy to enjoy it. Next one I will be sure to slow down and take pics and enjoy it as much as you do. You are going to be an awesome MOM!!! love ya
You look so great! Its crazy to see how much you've changed! It is scary, but you will do a great job in labor! I had a lot of fun hanging out last week and my cookies are almost done :)
The pick from behind is amazing, you totally don't look prego at all. Labor will be fine, and you can call and gloat at how easy a time you are having!! Love the slide show of belly growth-I wish mine would cooperate, but hey what can I do about it!
Everything will go great!!! I am so excited to see your little guy in full color! I am really excited for you--having a baby to snuggle is awesome!
I am so happy for you that you are almost done and about to meet him. Do not focus on the labor part right now just think about all the fun it is going to be to hold and to see him! YEAH!!!
You look GREAT by the way and yes there has been a change from month 7 to 8 and how exciting that is! I LOVE the last shot, so funny! Can't wait to see and hold him!
You look so good! You don't look pregnant from behind at all. Yes, I like the drunk pregnant lady shot. Looks kind of like a mug shot, except they usually don't lift up their shirts to show their belly in mug shots. Labor will be fine. You'll get your epidural in time. Don't worry about it at all. Those horror stories you hear and rare.
It's almost time!!! How exciting. You think being pregnant has been crazy wait till he gets here, it is going to be so amazing and life changing. I love that you did a slide show to show how the baby has grown. You have been so great about documenting everything. I am bummed that nathaniel has to work that saturday but hopefully we will get together soon. P.S. I think that little boy is coming early, so start getting ready :)
love the slideshow. You do look like you're ready to pop. I'm guessing maybe a week early, but I'll change my guess after they start checking you...You look super cute pregnant Heather, you are totally all belly and looking great! Hang in there.
I can't remember how I looked carrying you, but you were 9 lbs 1/12 ozs! I think you're getting close! Dad found out his vacation starts on March 18th so you better have him before then :) You were four days early!!! But you have to get bigger and more miserable to want to go through labor. Then you're just praying for it to start!
You're looking great though. Mom
you look so cute Heather! As someone who likes everything planned out, I don't really like the last few weeks because you just DON'T KNOW when it will happen (or maybe I don't like the last few weeks because you can't breathe or sleep...). ANYWAYS...good luck!
Heather you look so stinkin CUTE!!!! Seriously you are amazing!! and i hope everything goes well!!!!!! i miss you!!
Post a Comment