Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our Maternity Photo Shoot!

We had an awesome opportunity to do a maternity photo shoot with a wonderful photographer last weekend! I jumped at the chance to get in with her, she was offering free sessions for prego's to update her site with and I couldn't believe my luck!! She had done Christmas photo's for my cousins family and I just fell in love with her style and creativity! She is AMAZING and really was so easy to pose for, we had a great time! I highly recommend her! Her name is Erinn Austin and here is the link to her site: ED Austin Photography

Here are some of the shots she got of us(FYI and a forewarning, I'm not shy with my belly or anything else for that matter!!)...

This is the rocking chair that my parents rocked me in as a baby, I love it! Thanks for letting us borrow for the photo shoot Mom!



These ones with Seth kill me, I LOVE them!!! I am so blessed to have such a HANDSOME man and WONDERFUL man!


This one was done in the front doorway of our home! Isn't the lighting fabulous?! Definitely one of my faves!

love, Love, LOVE!!!

We found this awesome spot off of Lake street that we just had to use for the photo shoot! The rain has really made it so pretty and green and we were so lucky that the rain let up for the day of our shoot! I would be so sad not to have these!



See how talented she is? Amazing!! I just love how she got us and how easy and fun it was!

I want to share a few she did of my cousin's family so you can see how she gets the kiddos too! When I saw these I wanted to cry they are so good!!! Hope they don't mind me sharing! I cannot wait for our baby's first photo shoot with her!




17 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so jelous! What awesome pics you have. Seriouly I want to get pregnant just so I can have more fun taking pics. HA not really

They turned out Fabulous!!!

The Woot-en Clan said...

Those pictures are awesome! You guys look adorable!

Jenn said...

I LOVE your maternity shoot! They turned out sooo good. I cant believe your little one will be here in just a few weeks. I forgot you went private..... so I am glad I stopped by! Good Luck with everything and I hope my sis gave you my gift!

Anderson Family said...

I LOVE these pics, you guys both look great and she got so many good shots. I didn't get to do a pregnancy photo shoot because Jalen came so early and I was totally bummed. Vanessa's Pictures are great too, I will definitely check out her site!

Brooke said...

Great pictures! What a great photographer. You look great in your pictures. I have never been brave enough to bare my pregnant belly.

Meagan said...

those pictures are amazing! I love the ones off lake street, totally beautiful! your belly is awesome!!

The Bains said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! Those are amazing. Seth is such a good sport. I'd have to really bribe Tracy for sure. I love the one of you in the light. Admire your nice, perky boobs as long as you can because gravity is coming!

Great photos. I'm envious. I need to step up my game with future pregnancies.

Vanessa said...

You guys look awesome! My fav is the one of you guys sitting on the ground looking at each other, LOVE IT!! And wow who is good lookin family at the end ? :)

Traci Elizabeth said...

Those are beautiful....very stunning.

Erin said...

So can we photoshop mine and Paul's heads onto your guys bodies-or is that to creepy!? :) They look great!!

melissa gargalis said...

Very fun. You'll love having those. I never have done maternity shots, not sure if I want to. Hmmm, guess this is my last chance if I want to huh? We'll see. Awesome photographer, she's got a good eye.

Heather said...

Amazing pics! I love them, you are so cute preggo!

The Gray Family said...

these turned out so good! She did a great job.

kori said...

Great Pics she did a wonderful job, of course you've always been photogenic. Seth does pretty good too.

Todd + Emily said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them. You look great in all of them and you and Seth look so happy!

Anonymous said...

WOW, she did do AN AMAZING JOB!! I AM SO JEALOUS!! I LOVE VANESSA and JOSH'S too! Has anyone told you (YOU ARE REALLY PRETTY PREGNANT?) YOU ARE! GOSH! I LOVE LOVE the pics!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, she did do AN AMAZING JOB!! I AM SO JEALOUS!! I LOVE VANESSA and JOSH'S too! Has anyone told you (YOU ARE REALLY PRETTY PREGNANT?) YOU ARE! GOSH! I LOVE LOVE the pics!!