Thursday, January 29, 2009

Countdown to Privacy!

On Sunday February 1st my blog will be going private, just a reminder! If you want me to add you just leave me your e-mail address in a comment so I can! If you already have you will be added and I will just be adding everyone on my e-mail list automatically so don't worry about it if you know I have yours already!

6 comments:

lance n sarah said...

Hi Heather I know i only know you from Melissa Gargallis but i look at your blog alot. Can i be invited? sticketydoodah@yahoo.com

karen burnham said...

please add me - karenburnham@ymail.com

Meagan said...

i would like an invitaion....you have my email though so this is probably not necessary....

Kamalyn Luke said...

Heather,
I'm a friend of Amber's and you took our family pics last year and I'd love to be invited to keep checking out your blog. kamalynluke@yahoo.com

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey girl, I am so sorry I couldn't make it yesterday! My kiddos were sicko. I have your present and I would like to send it to you! email me your address at trayc909@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Jenn said...

Hey~ please add me & my sis-
jenn_pedersen@hotmail.com
KTsanangel@aol.com

PS I am sorry I missed your shower a couple weeks ago- I have your present for you and I am sending it with Katie to give you!! Hope things are well!

Lets do a doggy date sometime soon or before we know it we will both have our babies! =)