Monday, January 19, 2009
Argggggghhhhh!
So I woke up at 5am this morning... and I know all of you are thinking "well get used to it, you're having a baby!" But he's not here yet and my body is still ready to give me plenty of sleep, but the new neighbors dog next door is not!!!! I don't know if 5am is the time they leave for work and so they think everyone else should be awake too or what!! It is super frustrating and I cannot handle it! There is a reason our dog doesn't bark because it drives me crazy and we nipped that in the bud as soon as we got her! I took her out to the side yard at 8am and she looked at me like you want me to take care of that dumb dog for you? I'm tempted actually to let her loose on it! She gave a few retorts, but that didn't help the dog be quiet at all! So I told her no, we don't do that! And luckily she is smart enough to understand that that dog is just crazy and didn't make another peep. I went and knocked on their door and rang their doorbell, but no one is home it seems! Seth says we need to wait till we can talk to them before we call animal control, my mom says to turn a hose on it... what do you think? Help me!!!! I cannot do another morning of this!! Argh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I"m with your mom - turn a hose on it - most dogs don't like getting sprayed with water and it doesn't hurt them.
if you know no one is home- totally put a hose on it- nobody will know! than try to talk to your neighbors and if they don't care- just start calling animal control- no reason to be miserable!!
Take the dand hose to that dog!!!! It needs to be taught and apparently your neighbors don't have the time!!!! SOOOO go take the hose to it!
That sucks! I would just wait and talk to them, because I would be upset if someone sprayed my animal with water :( Just my opinion :)
Hey lady.. don't worry about sending the invite! I was at my moms house today and I saw hers (super cute) we will both be there!
Ear plugs sister! They will work wonders! And as for the menace, I like mom's idea of water!!
That totally sucks and I am so sorry that you had to deal with that this morning, NO FUN!!!
Post a Comment