Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!

My man is another year older today! He is 31 now and he looks like he is 25 and sometimes still acts like it! :) I love that about him! He really knows how to have a good time, he helps me relax and laugh until I cry! He is truly the BEST!!! Watching him and experiencing things with him this last year has been so awesome, I can't believe how blessed I am to have him as my husband and BFF! He is so hard working and would do anything to support me and the family we are growing. He has become such a great example to me and others of what it means to have the Priesthood! I watch in awe and he puts smiles on the kids at church and see how much they adore him and vice versa! He is going to be the BEST DAD!! He is so good with kids and he looks forward to hanging out with our friends and family in order to get a chance to interact with them! I love watching it! AND he is SO HOT!!! I love that he doesn't even realize it, even though I tell him everyday!! He gets so shy when complemented and I'm so glad that he is that way and doesn't have a super size ego, makes him even hotter!!! He gets really embarrassed when I post pics of him, so for his birthday I will not post one - this is hard for me because I have the perfect one!!! But I will wait till later! :) Happy Birthday Baby, I love you and you are everything to me!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

happy birthday Seth!!! Hope you have a wonderufl day!

Vanessa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Seth dear, Happy days will come to you each year , if I had a wish that it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me (fergy fam)! ( hope you like the primary song)!!