Thursday, January 1, 2009

Going Private in this New Year!

Happy New Year!! I spent my New Years Eve with my family playing games and EATING of course! :) I didn't get pics, I decided to relax and my sisters got enough that I can steal later!! Seth had to unfortunately work, but he got home this morning and we were able to have a nice breakfast and enjoy some of the parade together. We weren't able to enjoy all of it because we are again having issues with our DISH Network! We wore out another hard drive on the receiver box! We had received a brand new one in July!! I guess we watch too much TV. Maybe we should have a New Years Resolution about that... yeah probably not! :)

We have decided to have our Blog go private this year, before our little guy gets here! We have heard a few horror stories and decided we would rather be safer than sorry! It won't go into effect until February 1st though, so I have time to get everyone added that wants to be - just wanted to get the news out there! So let me know if you would like to be invited so you can still view our blog! Just leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will get you in and delete your comment so your e-mail address isn't out there!

We hope you have had a wonderful Holiday Season with your families and that you will be blessed in this new year!!! Happy New Year!!!

16 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gray Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Niki McDowell said...

count us in, you have my email.

The Woot-en Clan said...

Add me to the list, you have my email :) Happy New Year!

Georgette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kori said...

Don't forget me....you should have my address.

Vanessa said...

Count us in !!

melissa gargalis said...

you have our email, please include us.

Todd + Emily said...

you have my email! so you can count us in!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon + Carly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kipn n' Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anderson Family said...

Put us on the list, you should have my address :)

Brooke said...

You have my email. Count us in.

Jess said...

Hey Heather, please add me to your special list. :)
Jess

Bailey and Keylan Kado said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.