Monday, January 26, 2009

Coo Coo for Coco Puffs!!


So I watch "The Bachelor", I haven't missed a season yet! I know, I know! But I can't help it! It always amazes me how people can be so desperate, I can't not watch it!!!! Well this season isn't any better in that department and in particular there is this woman named Shannon who is definitely Coo Coo for Coco Puffs! She is basically the poor guy's stalker! The first night meeting him she rattled off all these facts about him and his family (really attractive to guys by the way, NOT!!) and the look on his face was priceless!!! A cross between "Am I being punked?" and "Help me!" Yet he gave her a rose!!! Seriously?! Every time he was around her he looked so creeped out! I think he was made to keep her on for ratings!! On last week's episode she started freaking out during the rose ceremony and then ran to the bathroom and threw up!! So attractive, yet she still got a rose!! What the WHAT?! Well she was finally sent home tonight! Hallelujah!! Not without crying and begging him for a rose and to not be sent home though, it was pretty snotty(nose juice everywhere) and pitiful! After she didn't get a rose she got happy all of a sudden and her final comment before going home was that she couldn't wait to use her sonic care toothbrush and french kiss her dog... yep, COO COO!! That is why I can't help watching it!!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

What a psycho!

Todd + Emily said...

I totally agree with EVERYTHING you said!!! I know pathetic I watch it too!!! But is it just me or have you seen her teeth!?!?!! And yeah totally weird she named his nieces and nephews names!! but HEATHER I didn't watch it last night and then I read that she got sent home! CRAP!! Oh well I'm glad!

Bailey and Keylan Kado said...

lol I totally agree to. sadly i am addicted and watch it also!!! and shannon totally was his stalker.... i thought she had good looks but really? you never admit to stalking someone.... lol

Traci Elizabeth said...

OH, I missed it tonight! I love that show....i don't know why. But, yes, Shannon is CRAZY.

melissa gargalis said...

totally hilarious post. Sadly I've missed the last few seasons...but I appreciate the insightful update =)

Erin said...

Finally-she was driving me nuts!!

Meagan said...

oh my gosh- last night was the best. my favorite part other than stalker-girl was lauren demanding a rose or else she'd get pissed off- that was the highlight of the night for me! This season is the just best ever!! I can't wait until next week- sounds like more drama is in store for us!!!

Vanessa said...

LOOOOVED IT !! We need to all get together and watch it!! My favorite part when she said" yep this is me picking my nose" WHAT THE ... ?

The Gray Family said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who watches this trashy show :>) Totally agree about Shannon...she's kind of crazy, and she took the teeth whitening a few shades too far! Maybe we should have a girl's night for the finale???

Natalie said...

That was sooooo stinking sick! I normally don't watch this show, but I had nothing better to do this last one and I got a little hooked... But that part really grossed me out. That girl needs to read body language a lot better. How embarrasing for her!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so I just got back to life back to reality tv and watched that today and was totally on the same page as you all along about what a psycho and stalker she was and shocked that he kept keeping her, I am actually worried for the poor guys safty, she is CRAZY!!! And what is the obsession with her electronic toothbrush and FRENCH KISSING HER DOG????? SICK!!!!!! I think I finally got the pregnancy sickness! BARF!!!!

Jenn said...

I LOVE this show too! I think that Shannon is CRAZY along with a few other girls... I am rootin' for Molly or Jillian.