Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What is that baby doing?!

Okay... so I was just checking out my blog and the baby thing on the side bar is really creeping me out!! Not only is the baby in a really weird position(like it is about to mess itself), but it is missing its parts! I don't know if that makes it better or worse?! Anyways, just an observation... sorry if it disturbs you too! I'll have to see what it changes to next week and if it's not any better I think I will have to use a different program!!

3 comments:

Todd + Emily said...

Your HILLARIOUS! ( if i spelt that right) But yeah the baby does look like its about to push out a massive crap! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Melissa said...

Add us to you list!

The Greens said...

how funny. you know, all those floating baby countdown things disturb me for some reason. thats why i used a different ticker. i dont know why but they look creepy to me...:)