Sunday, May 18, 2008
Miss Savannah's Blessing...
Earlier this month I had the pleasure of being a witness of Savannah's(My cousin Josh's new baby girl, it is so convenient having them in our ward)baby blessing! It was Seth's first time being in the baby blessing circle and he thought it was cool how everyone bounced their hands in sync to keep her calm. :) She is such a beautiful baby with all her mommmy's gorgeous features, I love how much she is chubbing up! My favorite baby stage! They had a brunch right afterwards to celebrate the blessing and Jackson's 2nd birthday, I cannot believe he is 2 now! We love seeing him and talking with him, he has such a personality! Cute story: Everytime I see him he says "Hi Heather!" - which I LOVE! It sounds so cute! Anyways, the last couple months they have been coming over to swim with us at our community pool - he loves it and wants to be in the water the whole time(just like his daddy)! Well I went over to their house for something and instead of "Hi Heather", I got "Swimming!" - Isn't that great?! I laughed pretty hard, such a smart, funny little boy! Here are some pics from that day...
Can you guess who is ready for a baby? I just love how Savvy and Seth are looking at each other, it was killing me how cute it was!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the cutest baby I have ever seen :) You guys look great holding a baby :) Soon enough! Thanks Heather for the post, it made me tear up! Love you!
You guys look great with a baby...can't wait til you have your own!! =)
Awww, too cute!! ALL SMILES!! LOVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment