Friday, May 30, 2008

DOG BEACH - watch out for the crap!

So we went to the Dog Beach in Huntington on Wednesday to see how Harley would do and to have a fun time! Well she didn't like the waves...at all! But she loved the sand and the other dogs! We have been wanting to start Dog Training with her and this trip helped us realize that we need to start ASAP! She is good with us at home, but as soon as you put another person or dog in the mix it all goes out the window! She just gets too excited! We realize that she is a puppy still, but no one wants a big dog jumping and running all around them and she is only getting bigger! So we ended up having to keep her on the leash the majority of the time or she would have just gone home with another dog! We can't wait to go back after she is trained properly! Anyways here is some funny pics of Seth restraining Harley and videos of me stepping in dog crap! This video has opened my eyes to how annoying my voice is! My poor husband having to listen to me all the time! LOL!

Checking out the water

Harley was jumping all over those surfers in the background, so Seth had to pick her up! Good Times!

Harley & Seth hanging out

Seth restraining her, she has just noticed dogs coming up the beach!

More restraint! She wants to play so bad!







And last, but not least the funny video...

7 comments:

kori said...

I think dogs are more work than children. I'm coming down June 6 and leaving June 12. I'm hoping Natalie is coming to see us on the 7th at my parents house. They are having a party. You should come and hang out. Let me know.

Christensen Family said...

Looks like a fun trip!!

It's fun to catch up with old friends in BlogWorld.

We keep talking about getting a dog...maybe one day.

Send us your email if you get a chance and we'll send you our blog link.

Take care,

Blake & Holli Christensen

hollichristensen@gmail.com

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Holy FUNNY!!!! That cracks me up so big time!!!! Hahahahha!!! That seriously is so nasty and I am so happy you got a shot of your foot!
Looks like good times at the doggy beach!

Anonymous said...

HAA!! I LOVE what you did on my blog!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH and thanks for adding your web on it too!! The pictures turned out stinkin cute! ;) HEE!! You are SO LOVED by me!! Thanks for helping me get through a VERY ROUGH day today!! LOVES ALL THE WAY!! :)

Melissa said...

Lovely.

kori said...

the party officially starts at 11:30 but whenever you want, I'll be there all day so you can come whenever you want. You should correlate with Natalie so we can have some girl day out fun. My phone number is 801-830-1267.

Dana & Genni Bain said...

That is too funny! I bet that step in the dog poop was just priceless? I miss having a doggie. :(