Sunday, May 18, 2008

So I'm back from outer space!

So I've been neglecting my blog lately and I have a lot to catch up on so I've posted like crazy today! Check it out if you have the time!! :) I plan on making a book/journal out of all my posts at the end of the year so I have got to stay on top of it! So I'm back... from outer space! I need to karaoke soon!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Whoo! Aren't you tired after all that blogging? I loved seeing the pictures of your dad's birthday party. I also can't believe that your friend was such a trooper at the zoo. Kudos to her.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey Heather! Super cute pics...I can't believe our parents are so old! =).....by the way, kori is starting a blog, its www.korikevin.blogspot.com
Just thought I would let you know!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you NOT SO BUSY GIRL!!?!! HA!! I think I have taken all of your time away from your computer...SORRY!!! SO EXITE!!!

melissa gargalis said...

You are a great blogger Heather. I love seeing your cute family and reading your posts-they are so you, I love that you write how you talk. You did a great job for the shower-Sarah too. Super cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh...one more thing...I wanted to let you know your header is ADORABLE!! LOVE IT!!!