Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Erin!!
Today is my sister Erin's birthday! She's getting old too! Ha Ha! ;) Anyways, she is awesome and is there whenever I need her! I had a bad allergic reaction a year and a half ago and Erin was right there to take me to the hospital and spend the whole day there with me! Thanks Erin, I know that must have been what you really wanted to do that day! :) We shared a room growing up, poor thing! I think at one point I actually made her sleep in the closet... hey, at least it was a walk in! :) Love you Erin! She is also a great Mom who comes up with the greatest things to keep her kiddos busy and happy, I hope to have the energy she does when I have kids! Thanks for being such a great sister and loving me and supporting me! I hope you have a great birthday!
One of my favorite pics of Erin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin!! ;) She looks just LOVELY in this photo!! ;) I just wanted to THANK YOU for DOING the whole paint job in my baby's room today!! ;) THANKS!! You are AWESOME!!
Thanks for the all about me post!
I like that pic too.
Happy birthday Erin!! hope it was a good one. I wish my sister would do an all about me section on her blog. Heather is the best sister ever ...hahaha j/k - but not about the best sister part.
Post a Comment