So have you met Kati? Cause she is awesome! She moved into my ward in the fall and we became quick friends, maybe cause we are both crazy and loud... we just migrated towards each other! We are what you would call "bosom friends", anyone Anne of Green Gables fans? We have a rockin good time together whatever we are doing and don't care who looks at us like we are crazy, cause we are! LOL! She has been such a great friend to me and I appreciate her outlook on life so much! I could go on forever about how much I love her, but people already think we are lesbian lovers so I should probably stop there! ;) She is prego (with my baby! LOL!) and is going to pop anytime now, so I've had the pleasure of watching her kiddos for her dr.appt's and making her take it easy. She is a hard worker and finds it hard to sit still, I'm constantly telling her "No! Stop it! Sit down!!" It makes me crazy to think of the stuff that she is doing when I'm not there! Sit down Kati!
After I made her sit down at Ikea...
Maternity photo shoot with Kati and her girls!Anyways I also had the pleasure of throwing her baby shower for her with our friend Sarah and we had such a fun time! She is a giver and will literally do anything, for anyone so it was so great to do this for her! Thanks for letting us Kati and for being such an awesome friend! I love you! Here are the pics from the fun night...


7 comments:
I don't know Kati...but she is a super cute prego girl. Congrats for her!
you guys did a great job on the shower...thanks for letting me bring my crazy kids (I hope the duck balloon was Brendan's only casualty...)
K, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS.. HEATHER you TRULY know how to PARTAY!! HEE!! Thank YOU SO MUCH for making my shower so much fun and making me feel SO SPECIAL!!! You truly are an awesome friend and I LOVE YOU for YOU!! THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH!!!
That night was super fun! I agree Kati is the greatest!
You & Sara really know how to throw a party. You are an awesome friend!!
I met Kati only once and that was enough for me!!! ;)
She is great! You and Heather make a great lesbian couple when the husbands are out. HAHAHA I'm glad you guys had fun.
Im so glad that we did that for Katie. LOVED IT!!! It was way fun and all the pics are so cute.
Post a Comment