Sunday, May 18, 2008

Play Day at the Gray's!

Harley and I went over to the Gray's recently so I could watch the boys and Harley could play with their dogs. I'm glad I planned on taking Harley with me because when I went to get her she was gone! The gate was wide open and I freaked out because 2 nights before she had broken her tag off and we hadn't fixed it yet! She was hanging out at a neighbors house luckily, I don't know where she would have been 3 hours later (makes me sad to think about), so I'm so grateful I was planning on taking her so I found her before something horrible happened! My heart was beating like crazy and I was yelling her name and then the neighbor called over asking me if I was looking for a puppy, yep! Thank goodness, special thanks to the Grays for letting me bring her along! So we went over and it was fun and so easy! All Carson did was sleep and I watched Cars with Brendan! :) This is how having kids will be right? Don't ruin my fantasy if not, let me dream! LOL! Harley was so worn afterwards, it was awesome! Here are some pics...
Hanging out with the boys
The dogs playing around


She is beat!

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

thanks so much for coming over Heather you are awesome!!! We really appreciate it. I love the recycling stuff you made for your dad..way creative!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your dog likes to PLAY ROUGH... I wonder where she got that from?!! EH?!! HA!!