Age at my next birthday:

A place I want to visit:

My favorite thing:

My favorite place:

My favorite food:

My favorite color:

The town I live in:

Name of a past pet:

Nickname I have had:

College Major:

First Job:

Goal I have for next year:

So hopefully this has been enlightening to you! LOL! By the way the Monkey picture means "UNDECIDED"! Try to take a guess at the other meanings of my pics! LOVE THIS!
10 comments:
Okay that was super cute, I may try it!!
Thanks for the invite for Friday! I would love to come, but think I would freak out trying to take Olivia to the pool...thats her dads job!!! Thanks anyways!!
That is super cute, but I do not get the age picture????? I tried to look into the deeper meaning but Im really not too smart??? HELP! I wanna do this post.... soon, soon, soon!
What a fun post.
P.S. Wasn't your fist job Jack In The Box?
The age picture is is from the show "30 Rock" Get it? Yeah I'm not happy about it either! LOL! And my third job was Jack in the crack, for a whole month and a half! :) My 1st was a gymnastics coach for 3 year olds, it was fun!
I LOVE THIS!! You are truly gifted girl!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your help and LOVE girl!! LOVES to you!!!
so fun! Love the goal pic...we will get you there!!!
Cute! My first guess was "monkeying around" for your college major- that sounds like more fun than undecided.
Very creative Heather. You definitely make me laugh. I'm coming down the beginning of June and we need to get together. I would love to see you again. Let's get in touch.
Okay, I've been meaning to do this because this is freakn neat. Good idea. So sometime today I will finish it. I know your goal will happen. :)
Post a Comment