Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's our dog's life...

So our little pup Harley is growing up, really fast! This photo to the right is her with Seth when we first got her, she was so tiny! (By the way, my man is freakin' hot in this pic!) She has gotten so big, so fast! She is 14 weeks now! She's been having some play dates and just loves it, we love it too because it gets her all tired out! :) My mom's dog Mango stayed with us for a week while they were on vacation and they just love each other! Mango is so protective of Harley like she is her puppy and Harley would just follow her around all day like her shadow! It is really cute to watch! It makes me want to get her a little buddy, luckily a lot of our friends and family have dogs for her to play around with cause I don't think we could handle the extra poop AND farts! Yep, I said FARTS this dog is silent, but deadly! My dear friends got to experience it the other night and it was not pretty! LOL! You can always tell when she is asleep cause she starts letting them go! So GROSS! Good thing we love her! Anyways, she is doing good despite that and some "inflamed colon" problem she has been having from chewing on the plants in our backyard! We had a little scare and took her to the vet to make sure she was okay and after $100(Yeah, I know! I said we wouldn't do this, but we couldn't help it! I didn't realize I would be like this!) and a prescription for her issues to take for a week, she is back to normal! I need to get video of Seth coming home, it is the cutest thing, she just wiggles with excitement! Who do you think she loves the most? That's right her daddy! I'm the disciplinary...someone has to do it! LOL! He has been good about enforcing my training as much as he can though! Poor guy hates to be mean to her! Well here are the latest pics of her, her puppy fuzz is gone and she is loving to be inside with us on her bed - that's her spot or she's out! Enjoy the pics of our obsession!


Can you see her and Mango at the top of the hill? Mango taught her how to get up there! LOL!

There they are, Harley would just barrel down the hill pretty much eating it(I don't think Mango taught her that though!) if you came out outside! Just like her mom! :)

She is going to outgrow Mango soon!

On her big ol' costco bed, they didn't have one any smaller! It makes her look teeny!

About to start letting them go, get your gas mask on!

She wants a belly rub here...she is a pretty funny dog.

Harley and her bone, I love this pic of her! So cute!

Below is a really short video of her following a command, she has gotten pretty good when people aren't around! Other than that she just wiggles excitedly and then pees all over! ARrghh! We are working on it! I'm having trouble with this video so sorry if it does not work for you!

4 comments:

The Bills Bunch said...

Mango is sitting here whining at the computer. She loved watching Harley "get down!" In all of my years with dogs, I have never heard one fart! Smelled plenty silent ones though. Good to know huh? Mom

Erin said...

She is so big. And the reason you don't hear the fart is because dogs don't have butt cheeks! bet your glad i told you-huh!!

The Gray Family said...

she's getting so big! What a cutie.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Isn't it so funny what we post about when we do not have kids to talk about? Well I suppose these really are our kids, they sure feel like them. I love to look back at pictures of how big Echo was when we got him to what he is like now. He gained 3.5 pounds in one week last week, YIKES!! And he is not even fat! I love being a mommy of a puppy and I am happy to see that you love it as well. Love the post!I have another one of Echo coming up shortly!