So you can try and beat me with your "I have the best husband" post, but I don't think you can! I have a lot of other examples, but because I love him so much and I know how embarrassed he would be if I listed them, I will stop right here! ;)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
My Husband is the BEST!
Yep, that's right! I have the BEST husband! He is so awesome and hard working! He has been at his new firefighter job with Orange County for almost 5 months now and this month he has been able to pick up overtime shifts and has worked his 3rd one this month today! This usually means that he is gone for 3 or 4 days in a row, since he works 24 hour shifts. We were kinda bummed that he got forced on today, but we know it is good for the financial help we need - so it is a bittersweet situation! Anyways, along with all this extra work he has been putting in he has also been extra supportive with all my crazy stuff! He's helping me get my business to the next level and helps so much around the house! He also helps so willingly when I watch my friends children, he is so good with kids! It's so fun to watch him play with them and see how much they IMMEDIATELY like him! It seems that they see how wonderful he is too! He is going to be the best daddy! SO I've taken over his laundry for him (Hopefully that makes those of you who were probably mortified that I wasn't doing it before happy!LOL!) since he has been working so hard, just so I can get closer to deserving him! :) I am one lucky lady and I just had to boast about my handsome man! I love you so much baby! Here's some pictures of my amazing man this last week...
Getting some much needed sleep! I couldn't resist this one, he had just gotten home from work and was exhausted!
Swimming with the Bruer Twins! I hope this picture isn't creepy to anyone, I think it is the cutest pic! He played with them so much that day, they were super sad when he left!
So you can try and beat me with your "I have the best husband" post, but I don't think you can! I have a lot of other examples, but because I love him so much and I know how embarrassed he would be if I listed them, I will stop right here! ;)
So you can try and beat me with your "I have the best husband" post, but I don't think you can! I have a lot of other examples, but because I love him so much and I know how embarrassed he would be if I listed them, I will stop right here! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe you haven't been doing his laundry! I guess if he didn't know any better you were good to go. You may not be able to go back now. I hope Seth gets some good rest soon.
I agree your hubby is pretty awesome, but i can't agree with "the best"! Paul is the best in my book. I think it is so funny that you are now just doing his laundry. Good Job Sister!! :)
Ok so I gotta come up with a post for my hubby then because I am pretty sure that I married the greatest guy in the entire world!!! Well I suppose they are the best for us individually. I think I am going to try to come up with one though if I have time to collect all the pictures of how cool he is.
Ok well now to brag about your man, I am so proud of him and all that hard work. You got a good one! It is totally cute how much kids take to him too. He is going to be a great daddy someday that is for dang sure! Love the post!
WAY STINKIN CUTE!! ;) Now my girlies want their daddy to go to the pool...no lie...last night they asked him to do the WHALE with them... HA!! ;) See you in a bit!! U ARE the BEST, thank you for all you do for me HEATHER!! You are an AMAZING friend and I appreciate you SO MUCH!! ;)
Heather that is such a sweet blog entry. You are blessed to have such a great guy and you don't even have to brag about him becasue we can all see the good guy he is by just being around him. I feel more comfortable with my kids at your house with you guys than almost anywhere else (grandparents are good too!) I'm glad you met Seth and have liked him form the very start! And good for you for doing his laundry...
Post a Comment