Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vegas Baby!

Last weekend for my brother Tyler's 21st birthday, him, my dad, Seth, his girlfriend Lindsay and I went to Las Vegas for a weekend of fun!! It was the first time I left Mitch overnight and it was hard to do, but glad I did! On the way there we got pulled over cause Seth didn't have up to date registration tags(he had lost them) and the cop thought Lindsay wasn't wearing her seat belt(FYI, she was and it was actually Tyler and I who weren't wearing them, but he didn't notice that!!)! Luckily the cop let us go after Tyler schooled him on how much Lindsay was wearing her seat belt and how important it is to her!! LOL! Funny experience and we ALL wore our seatbelts after that! We stayed at the lovely Circus Circus(not so lovely as it was cheapand colorful.. but not complaining!) We gambled and walked A LOT and ate and did it all over again and again! So much fun! We did the amazingly yummy Rio ALL DAY World Buffet, so worth it!! We actually only went twice cause we were too full to go a third time, but we definitely got our money's worth for $24 all day! The crab legs were delicious and the gelato was to die for!! I just realized we didn't take any pictures there, I guess we were a tad preoccupied! I learned how to play Black Jack and that quickly became my favorite game, which used to be Roulette! Not that I'm a big gambler, since I've only hit vegas once every 3 years! We all had a great 1st night and not such a great 2nd night, except for my dad who came back pretty much even after using his winnings throughout the weekend to pay for cabs, gas and meals. That's how Vegas should always be! Tyler who is usually very lucky and smart in poker didn't fare too well at the tables, which was probably good for him.. don't want him getting too hooked! ;) We had fun and I was happy to spend the weekend laughing and hanging out with 3 of my favorite guys(the 4th being home with his grandmas)and Lindsay! Love you Tyler and Happy Birthday!!
On our way to Vegas Baby!!

Dad and his crossword are super excited! ;)

Clowning around at Circus Circus



I our lovely and colorful room!

On the strip

Lindsay and Tyler in front of the Bellagio Water show

And Us, Dad didn't want a pic in front of it Mom, he was too choked up over the beauty of it! ;)

Tyler loves Gold!

All full from the Rio Buffet and about to shuttle around!

Inside the Bellagio

This guy about to get eaten by that lion at the MGM!

Tyler seeking help

Lindsay and I with some man whores.. she wanted to go to the show, but we decided against it! LOL!

6 comments:

Erin said...

LOL!! I so wanted to be there-but best Buy kept this party girl down! Glad you all had fun! Can't believe Tyler is 21. :@

Traci Elizabeth said...

Looks like a great time!!! we should do a girls vegas trip sometime :)

Ps..still loving your hair!

Kaas Love said...

Looks like a blast...love vegas. Oh, had the same experince at circus circus as well...we'll just leave it at cheap and colorful. Haha. I love your hair!!

Todd + Emily said...

HOW FUN!!!!! Love all the pictures!!! ESPECIALLY that chipindales one hahah!

Vanessa said...

Looks like you guys had fun, maybe a little too much fun! :)

The Gray Family said...

what a fun trip! Glad you got away...it is always sad to leave your baby behind, but it does need to be done periodically :>)