We still got a BIG BOY!! For his 1 year stats Mitch rolled in at 27 lbs(95th percentile) and is 31.25 inches(90th percentile) in height! Not really too surprising, those were pretty much my guesses(I actually guessed 32 inches in height)on our way there! Seth and I always guess what we think before the appointments! I'm really thankful Seth has been able to be at every Well Baby visit Mitch has had! It makes it so much easier and we are able to voice all of our concerns and have questions answered together. It helps us to be on same page and in turn be more aware of Mitch's needs! His pediatrician Dr.Lorenzo is really great with all three of us and is happy with how he is developing! She always comments on how big he is, how beautiful his eyes are, how happy he is and how social he is.. it is so nice to have a warm and friendly doctor!! She was happy with how he was so into the book she gave him today, he is a book lover for sure!! He has been under the weather since last night throwing up a few times, so we were glad we had an appt today already. He doesn't have a fever, no loss of appetite and is as happy as usual.. so it is just a little virus thankfully! He recieved 4 shots and he wasn't too happy about them, but settled down pretty fast after yelling at us a bit. Sad, but hilarious at the same time!! He knows how to tell someone off already, that poor nurse was hiding from him! ;) I took our camera to get some pics of him at his appt and was so glad I did when they had him wear a little gown for the first time!! So freakin cute!!! Enjoy the pics...

How cute is he in that little gown?!! Adorable!!!

showing her all his teeth! He just cut another one up top, that makes 5 now!

checking on his walking, not ready yet thankfully! Now I can go to Vegas without worrying that I will miss it!!

Mitch and Dr.Lorenzo, we were laughing cause she was saying he is so heavy! LOL! Yeah tell me about it!
5 comments:
I love that we have the same doctor...she is hilarious! I love Mitch in the gown, Adorable!!!
Don't I know how big he is!!!!!!!!!!
I won't even consider taking him to Disneyland by myself on Friday. I'd be totally worn out and not able to move for a week:) Sorry, he has to stay home with grandma, and by the way...I do have some pretty good guns! p.s. muscles.
I have never seen a baby in a gown before, so awesome! He's such a little man now!! Time for another one ;)
Happy Birthday Mitch! What a fun birthday he had. Those cakes came out soooo cute. Good job! :)
He is so stinkin cute, I love the first picture of him and daddy together. I would have never thought to bring a camera. Cute post!!! Can't believe he is 1 CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment