FYI he isn't in this car seat anymore! ;) He has been in a front facing one for awhile now! I just do monthly pics in this to have a visual tracking of his growth! Love you Natalie!
This is a poster of pics from his 1st year that I made for his party. Here is a slide show of the pics and his carseat pics...
It went and happened.. my little(not so little anymore, actually never really was)baby turned 1! :( I knew it would happen and I am happy for him, but also very sad it happened so fast!! Such a bittersweet event, I shed a few tears over it. This little man is the my life and I love and cherish him so much!! I just want him to stay little!! But it isn't going to happen. So here we go! He is getting around like crazy now, no walking or crawling normal yet.. he is an army crawling master!! I've actually seen him get on his hands and knees and crawl and few feet, but he goes alot faster army crawling! It cracks people up, especially his daddy and me. He climbs up everything now, especially people! It is funny to watch him play with other babies cause he grabs onto them and uses them to stand up, they are usually terrified that this huge baby is climbing up on them!! Poor babies! The bad thing about him climbing everywhere is that he is falling and hurting himself! It is the worse!! We think he chipped his tooth and he's gotten a few bruises on his head, that thing is heavy and brings him down if he is off balance! I think it will get worse before it gets better unfortunately. He claps now.. Seth was trying to show him how to blow out a candle and he clapped it out!! Luckily without hurting himself!! He loves to share, its so cute to see him offer food and toys to people! I know this probably won't last for very long, but I hope it does because it is so SWEET! Melts my heart! He jibber jabbers like crazy now and tries to copy us when making funny faces or noises. He is on the verge of saying NO and shakes his head and turns it away if he doesn't like something.. which seems to be more than usual lately! Our little baby who would eat ANYTHING is so picky now!! He is going to thin out quick if it keeps going like it has been these last few days!! He is one happy social boy who can throw a good fit when he isn't getting his way! I'm at the point now that if I want to do something with adults, I won't if I have to bring him. It is just too hard now. He had his first nursery experience at a recent church activity and I was pins and needles so afraid something bad would happen.. and it did, it wasn't anyones fault and wasn't life threatening, he is just too young for nursery with all the other kids and too old for just sitting quietly on my lap! :( Oh well! So I'm utilizing friends and family more often for babysitting now! Might hit you up soon! ;) He is a DELIGHT and we just love him to pieces!!
Mitchell,
You make me so HAPPY!! This year has been the best year ever and I am so glad I get to be your Mommy and take care of you! You bring smiles and tears to my face and touch my heart the way no one else can! I love your exuberant smile, curious big eyes, chubby legs, sweet hands, flinstone feet, cherub cheeks and the way you love me!! I love how you light up when you see me and cannot wait and struggle to get to me! It is the BEST and the same way I feel for you!! You are a happy (yet stubborn) boy who likes to be around people and animals!! Just to see you makes people smile! Your cuteness and personality wins over everyone and you make a sad moments better! Your Dad and I are so blessed with you in our lives and we love learning from you and being able to teach you! YOU ARE THE BEST!! Love you so much, Mama
We are taking him in for his checkup in a couple days, I will report back with his stats then! On to the pics from this last month!
The photos we got done at JC Penney, he looks like a little boy now!
Playing with his cousin Kayls, I love his mischevious face here!
Watching a movie on Daddy's computer so mommy can blog, sweet chubby guy!
Throwing a fit cause I took something away.
Oh all better now!
So happy in his cage! This thing is a life saver!! His life saver! LOL!
Gotta love this peanut butter and jelly snot nose face! :)
Love it!
3 comments:
Love him!!! He is such a fun and easy going guy!
I LOVE his shirt in his jc penney photos! Adorable!
Wow! Looking at him in the car seat (first pic) was so funny it made me laugh out loud. Silly Heather I can't believe you still sqeeze him into that thing ;) LOL
Happy B-day Mitch I miss you!!!
I love the PB&J shot-yummy!! He is such a great little guy-I love how him and Kayla play and gab together! Congratulations-you have officially survived the 1st year-some say that is the hardest one!! And you did a great job documenting it too!
Post a Comment