Sunday, March 7, 2010

Valentines Date

We had a fun Valentines day & date this year! We celebrated the day before Valentines, since Seth worked on actual Valentines day and to be honest it didn't make a difference!! It was actually better cause it wasn't as busy!!! Thanks Traci for watching our little man for us, we needed a good date night and we got it!! :)
These are the treats I made for my lovies this year

And this is my love and I, excited for our date night! Can't you tell?!! Love it!

2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

You are welcome :) You know I am available anytime!!

thanks for the cookies...too adorable!

Todd + Emily said...

WOOOOW you need to show me how to make those cookies!! you impress me!!! I tried to make some cookies like that for polo but they were water polo balls and yeah they turned out like crap so i threw them away!!! so next time your getting a call from me to help me!! : )

Love the pic of you and seth you guys are such a hot and awesome couple! Love you guys!