Thought I would do a little update on our furry friends! Harley and Roxy are getting along so good! It is great that they have each other now, especially since I feel guilty no longer for not spending more time with Harley! They play and play and they have both lost weight in doing so! Harley is behaving a lot better and I think we need to take her back for more training now that she is more calm. She still has problems with tearing up any sort of comfort we try to give to her or Roxy though!! We don't get it! There is currently stuffing all over our backyard from a dog pillow! We try and try thinking this time she won't, she will know better and want to be comfortable.. right??? NOPE!!! She knows better, but she just can't help herself! As soon as I see it and come outside and say her name she is already running for cover cause she knows she has been bad. Dumb dumb dog!(More like dumb us, since we keep trying!) That is unfortunately what she is called a lot.. surprising that she knows her name! We joke a lot that now that we have a good dog(Roxy) we really don't need Harley anymore and maybe we should find her another home... We would never though, she is lucky we love her and couldn't bear to do that! We are really enjoying being able to go on walks all together now, Roxy is such a good example to Harley and it easier with both of them now then it was with just Harley! Here are some pics from a recent walk...



Some good looking dogs and the man isn't so bad either! ;)

Harley relaxing

Roxy ready to play
4 comments:
I tried to tell Paul Mojo needs a playmate, but he so won't go for it! He thinks we shouldn't have a dog at all. Whatever-Mojo stays!! Glad to hear yours get along so well-just forget about pillows, they have grass!
Oh the joys of dogs! We are having lots of doggie drama at our house lately, so we'll see who ends up being "the good one"!! Glad you are enjoying both dogs, they are super cute!
The girls look great! Glad she's behaving herself. It took us a couple years to get her to be "the good one". Thanks again for taking her and loving her. She is missed! Bitter sweet!
So yeah tonight as I was taking the trash Harley snuck by me and took off like a bat out of hell! I had to jump in my car(as Mitch was all alone inside the house, great mom I know.. at least he was stapped into his high chair) to find her! I couldn't find her anywhere she ran away so fast! So I was going in and out of streets searching and made it back to our street and she was sniffing a parked car in the middle of the street! ARGH!!! DUMB DOG!!!
Post a Comment