Zach, Seth and Jeff
My love and I, enjoying nature
Our wonderful hosts, their pleasure! ;)
The awesome view, we had great weather!

The guys getting ready to go down the river in the splash shack!
The ladies staying back to make the yummy foil dinners!
The guys on the river!
Rave baby!
Playing games
You hate me. LOL! Vanessa and Zach battling it out Settlers style!

Zach showing his sidekick Mitch some nature!
Mitch showing Daddy his nature! LOL! Sorry if this disgusts you, but it was too funny! I love that Seth laid down some newspaper!
Seth and Mitch enjoying the fire!

Oh yeah, glow sticks are awesome!

Zach and Seth battling glowstick style!
Rick Rick Rick Ricky, Ricky Raccoon! Our little visitor was scrounging!
Mazzi and Mitch hanging out! So cute!
half of the group chilling while the other half was rafting!
Me, Devin and Vanessa
Trip #3 girlies - Devin, Marcie, Vanessa and Me
Me and Josh, aww cousins!
Vanessa, Josh and Me on the river
Jeff, Seth, Zach and Marcie on the river!
Our awesome hosts!!! Thanks guys!
Rowing!!
6 comments:
so fun. You want to plan one for next year so we can come? :)
What an awesome trip!!! Nathaniel is very Jealous that he didn't get invited! I guess that's what happens when you leave LE, we have been forgotten! lol J/K He is just sad that another summer is missed because I am knocked up!
Looks like tons of fun! So glad the third time didn't kill you! For those who don't know...the first time she took a really scary ride by herself. She fell out of the raft and was heading for a bad place, under the waiting rafts, her uncle leaned over and instead of picking her up, pushed her off and down the middle of the river! You should have seen the look on Heather's face! You haven't seen or heard anything close to her response to that treatment. But she lived!!!
Then she had a brainy idea to walk in the river without a life jacket on. She got caught in a whirlpool and was getting ready to drown. She wasn't too pleased about that either!!! Her little brother tried to save her but it was too hard. Luckily her sister's husband saw what was going on and got to her in time. So I'm actually amazed she even considered going again. So I mean it when I'm glad that "third times a charm" didn't hold true!
Mom
We need to do a family one! I have been able to go due to having kids! I am so majorly jealous!!!
Totally cracking up i read your mom's comment. you poor thing! I don't know if I would go again after what happened to you. But it looks like you had a blast and Mitch looks so cute in all the pictures (as usaual :) )
that was a FUN FUN weekend with you guys!
Post a Comment