Another reason why I hate running or exercising at all! ;) When I had to run in PE I would start it and then go hide somewhere and then come back in at the end! LOL!! Hey, you would have to if you got this red and you had PE right before lunch!! Not cute!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
RUNNING AROUND CRAZY!!
So just got done running, I DESPISE running!! But I am preparing for a 5k and I don't want to look totally retarded and walk the whole thing! So today I was finally able to run a whole mile through, FINALLY!!! Yes! The last two I half ran half walked - you know walk the straights and run the curves style, so my heart rate was up the whole time. I actually finally reached that place where it got easier - that has never happened to me before! I always hear people talking about that place and I would always think to myself "YEAH RIGHT!!" cause I always feel like I am DYING! Running at 7am seemed to help me, so I wasn't having heat exhaustion and getting sun burnt. But why do people wake up early to STROLL around a track? Do they not know how dumb they look? They would burn more calories and get a better workout sleeping! What also helped me was having my MP3 to run with, JT, Beyonce, Fergie and Christina just get me motivated I guess! Plus it's fun to scare people when you run up on them and then sing out a chorus randomly! LOL! What I really made me happy today was when I was into my 3rd mile I looked down and I could see all my shoe prints in the dirt from the laps before! I wish I would have had my camera cause it just made me feel good you know? I still hate running, but at least it is done for today! And now I just gotta do my strength training and then off to the pool to relax!! I had Seth take a pic of me when I got back, look how red I get...
Another reason why I hate running or exercising at all! ;) When I had to run in PE I would start it and then go hide somewhere and then come back in at the end! LOL!! Hey, you would have to if you got this red and you had PE right before lunch!! Not cute!!
Another reason why I hate running or exercising at all! ;) When I had to run in PE I would start it and then go hide somewhere and then come back in at the end! LOL!! Hey, you would have to if you got this red and you had PE right before lunch!! Not cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GOOO HEATHER!!!!!!!!
WOW! I tried to run the Corona 5k and ended up walking and wetting my pants. No one told me that could happen!!! Good job and hang in there. How are your boobs doing??? That's a lot of jiggling around.Mom!
I'm so proud of you. I enjoy social excercise! Maybe having a marathon to train for would motivate me!
YOUR AWESOME!!!! totally cracking me up at the end about pe!!! the is so great that your running and getting great at it!! I can't wait for the mud run!!! we need to get together so let me know when is good for you! Ps love the picture haha!
Post a Comment