Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tag Time!! 8 Things...

Eight Things I Look Forward To:

1. Monday night Bachelorette Night with the Ladies! Keeping it the same Traci!
2. When Daddy come home
3. Sleeping through the night, I love you Mitch!
4. Eating, I know sad! I really do tho!
5. Ending my fast, Chicken fried rice tonight!!
6. Time with my boys
7. Another baby, no not prego yet! But I cannot wait for it!
8. BUNCO!!! Keeping it the same again Traci! ;)

Eight things I did yesterday:

1. Ate!! MMMM!! So much good food! I am starving right now, I mean fasting! :)
2. Swimming with friends
3. Napped - I love naps!
4. Got sun burnt :(
5. Had fun with Seth, oh yeah you know what I mean! LOL!
6. Showed Mitch off!
7. Spent time with family
8. Watched Mitch watch the fireworks, so fun!


Eight things I wish I could do:

1. Not eat so much. LOL! Never gonna happen!
2. Be 21 again, with the life I have now!
3. Run 3 miles, hopefully soon!
4. Never question what I know is right. Good one Traci!
5. Pee standing anywhere I wanted just like the men. Another good one Traci!
6. Keep my house clean, this is one of Seth's too! ;)
7. Get prego the natural, fun way!
8. Travel as much as I want to, anywhere I want to go!

Eight shows I watch:

1. The Bachelorette
2. Real Housewives of anything!! Woo woo for Jersey, best so far those PROSTITUTION WHORES! LOL!! Yeah I know, Smutty! Sorry.
3. SYTYCD!!
4. The Office
5. Big Brother coming back this week! YAY!
6. Better Off Ted
7. How I met your Mother
8. Top Chef

Eight people I tag:

1. LAURA!! COME ON LAURA!!! ;)
2. Meagan
3. Emily
4. Kori
5. My Mom
6. Natalie
7. Brooke
8. Vanessa

Thanks Traci for the fun!

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

YAY!! awesome list lady!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I have a Brooke inside me so I am going to do it :)

Todd + Emily said...

HAHAH your so funny! Prostitution whore in your best teresa voice!! HAHA!!! Love your list!

Meagan said...

crap i missed more tv shows!! it should be like 8 things and then 18 things for tv shows....and i would definitely like to do the pee thing- it would save hours of my life!